Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time HGH cycle ( 1 month )

Tlh777

Hi everyone,

Im 27 years old, 5"8 and weigh 66kg. I have been on seperate 1 month cycles of deca, test and primo before like 5,6 years ago.

I was very slim before those cycles so you can imagine they gave me some size. Since then I have been training without any stuff but havnt really gained much but I am pretty fit, all im looking for is more size m, about 3 or 4 more kgs of muscle mass.

I am thinking of taking a one month pfizer HGH course. I dont want ridiculous gains, all im looking for is a little more muscle mass and cuts. Since ive never taken HGH before can anyone please advise how much can I expect to gain in a one month cycle. Also what recommended dosage should i iuse?

What should my diet be? And what othet supplements (non-steroid) will help me with the course.

Thanks,
A

Hi,

I am no expert as I have only done a couple of ASS cycles and I am about to do a 6 month HGH cycle of prescribed Pharma HGH. I am of similar age as you and I would say 1 month cycle of which is unlikely to be Pharma grade HGH would be a complete waste of time. You will only get some sleep benefits etc in that time nothing really physical.

After about 6 weeks it is reported you can notice fat loss and body composition change 3-6 months in.

There are also so many fakes about and the fact you don't know really what you are doing I would imagine there is a good chance it is fake. Take no offence with what I am saying. My first ASS cycle was far from ideal despite doing years of research.

The moderators on here have serious knowledge so hopefully they will give you some feedback... either partly agreeing with me or disagreeing we will see.

Thanks for the reply brother. the HGH i can get a hold off is genuine pfizer brand HGH sealed from the pharmacy so i dont need to worry about it being fake.

Il already in good shape and dont need crazy body builder gains. so are you saying i will not see any muscle gains and cuts for 1 month?

I regret taking deca and test cycles since i have suffered from side effects maybe its because i didnt do a post cycle cleaning with them. Guess now its too late for that simce its been over 5 years since ive taken them so thats why i am reluctant to go over one month on HGH.

With a high carb diet and good supplements along with genuine HGH, wont i get noticeable gains?

No problem.

I would say you may notice a little fat loss but zero muscle gain. How many iu's are you planning? If you went crazy high then you might but I am no expert and the sides wouldn't be good going too high. Why not do at least 3-6 months? If it is good huh you will be happy on that length of time.

1 month of HGH will not give you anything, so either plan for several months, or don't plan for anything. You may as well consider using Nutrobal - it is way cheaper than HGH, there is no need for injections, and it works much faster than HGH does.

HGH/nutrobal is the type of thing you need to run for a long period of time to really benefit from. You need to run it at least 3 months to really notice the results.

As for diet - Check out this video I made on how to calculate your calorie, protein, fat and carb intake based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

If you want help putting the above information into an actual meal plan, send me a email (link is in signature) or a PM.

Don't waste your money running HGH for only a month. You would be better off spending your time getting in more food. Since you are in good condition already just get those calories in and keep training hard. That is how you grow.

Top Bottom