Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time going to be using steroids, what best fits this criteria for me?

Jeff78659

Okay. Hi guys, I'm new to steroid forums in general, so if I made ANY mistake, please help me and I'll try to fix it if I could.

So, I'm 22 years old (I know it may be a bit young, but nothing will stop me from doing this, :p), and I am skinny-fat right now (sort of like Dale Gribble, although I have a bit bigger belly).

Anyways, I have absolutely no muscle at all, maybe my legs and arms a tiny bit, but that's it. I was wondering on which steroid I should take to get a nice body like this

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...XWAhUO02MKHVa3AggQMwj2ASgDMAM&iact=mrc&uact=8

You know, not bulk or anything, just nice and toned. How do I go about doing that? What are all the steps I need to do, as fast as possible?

What would my diet look like, how many calories do I need to take in per day, what would I need to eat, when will I need to eat it, etc.

What steroid do I take and when would I take it? Once every day? Etc. etc.

Also, do steroids help with endurance, and athletic performence? Do they make exercise so much easier? Etc. etc.

Thanks guys.

Jesus Christ boy where to start. First you need to eat good healthy food, train hard and use proper form do cardio at least once a week and do your homework on drugs don't just rely on someone telling how and what to do, you say nothing will change your mind but let me try because your going to hurt yourself, you do not know what you are doing that's pretty clear you can't learn about drugs on a forum you need to research. Your only 22 your still growing if you take gear now you will shut your growth plates down and there's no getting them back. And pct you haven't even mentioned that what's the point of running a cycle and losing everything you might gain. So I'm not going to give you any drugs advice because you will hurt yourself. Put some real effort in and out the gym and you will get those results you want, the photo you posted isn't that hard to achieve with the right diet and training. There's is no magic pill only hard backbreaking work good luck.

That kind of body is easily, and I mean it - easily achievable without steroids, especially at your age, when your body is craving for sports!

Is this a troll?

Steroids don't work like that. You can take all the gear you want and you wont look any different......I can guarantee that. It takes years and years of perfecting your diet and training.

No, this is not a troll.

I am new to these bodybuilding forums and I was under the impression steroids made it easier to workout so you can build muscle more easily. My training? Well I can barely do a push-up. As for my diet, I mean, I usually have cheerios, for lunch I usually have a bagel, and for dinner I usually eat anything, could be snacks, could be chicken, could be literally anything.

As I said, I am new to this, I don't really know where to start, I don't know what my diet should look like, etc.

I'm definitely willing to change it though, I just need to know what I should eat and when.

Wow, thanks muskate. Honestly the way people started replying I thought it was going to be another type of Reddit with angry people not doing anything to answer my question.

I do have one more question for you though. Should I take or avoid steroids? As I said I was always under the impression steroids built muscle faster, and made working out a hell of a lot easier. Not sure if this is the case anymore. Yes, I am the type of guy who wants things now and impatient, and look for miracle ways to do it.

If I should avoid steroids, why? Would it be harmful in the long-run or does it simply not work the way I preconceived? Or is it both?

Thanks again and have a good day.

Top Bottom