Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time going to be using steroids, what best fits this criteria for me?

No, this is not a troll.

I am new to these bodybuilding forums and I was under the impression steroids made it easier to workout so you can build muscle more easily. My training? Well I can barely do a push-up. As for my diet, I mean, I usually have cheerios, for lunch I usually have a bagel, and for dinner I usually eat anything, could be snacks, could be chicken, could be literally anything.

As I said, I am new to this, I don't really know where to start, I don't know what my diet should look like, etc.

I'm definitely willing to change it though, I just need to know what I should eat and when.

If you can barely do a pushup, you definitely need to leave steroids for later. These should be used by those who are already on a pretty high level, and hit a plateau, where their progression stops regardless of the effort put into this. So just train hard, and you will see how things will get progressively better, and you can get that kind of body in 6-8 months naturally without any problems.

Wow, thanks muskate. Honestly the way people started replying I thought it was going to be another type of Reddit with angry people not doing anything to answer my question.

I do have one more question for you though. Should I take or avoid steroids? As I said I was always under the impression steroids built muscle faster, and made working out a hell of a lot easier. Not sure if this is the case anymore. Yes, I am the type of guy who wants things now and impatient, and look for miracle ways to do it.

If I should avoid steroids, why? Would it be harmful in the long-run or does it simply not work the way I preconceived? Or is it both?

Thanks again and have a good day.

With your current level of exercise absolutely not.

Wow, thanks muskate. Honestly the way people started replying I thought it was going to be another type of Reddit with angry people not doing anything to answer my question.

I do have one more question for you though. Should I take or avoid steroids? As I said I was always under the impression steroids built muscle faster, and made working out a hell of a lot easier. Not sure if this is the case anymore. Yes, I am the type of guy who wants things now and impatient, and look for miracle ways to do it.

If I should avoid steroids, why? Would it be harmful in the long-run or does it simply not work the way I preconceived? Or is it both?

Thanks again and have a good day.

I am not anti-steroids but steroids are a tool.

Save the steroids until you have built a solid base naturally.

If you use steroids now, what will you do when you plateau? You already played your ace in the hole.

If you wait until you hit a plateau naturally to use steroids, you will then get another growth spurt.

If you wait 2-3 years to do your first cycle, you will get much more out of it and continue to progress for the long term

Thanks guys a lot.

I have come to the conclusion I don't want to do steroids anymore, for the information you are giving me and the potential side effects just aren't worth it.

The body type I provided seems a litte out-of-reach right now, so I have came up with a simpler body that may be a bit more achievable faster.

Maybe a toned body. Nothing spectacular, just toned.

I suck at cardio, I know I have to dedicate hard time to this, but cardio I just can't do unless it's running. I have always been a fast sprinter as a teen, but never worked out beside that.

Can I tone myself up just by lifting and doing exercises that aren't cardio?

Also, I don't want to seem mixed up here, but after what you guys and this forum is telling me, the only way to build muscle is by bulking? And then you cut to define your muscles? Isn't there a way to just tone-out without gaining fat?

How long will all this take to do and how often should I work out a day?

I know I may be making a complete retard of myself here, but I really never knew anything about building muscle at all and what it takes.

Thanks again guys.

There is no such thing as tonning. You lose fat. Build muscle. It's like a slide bar. To build most muscle you eat and train like it. To lose fat at the same you slide the bar across the more you slide to fat loss the less muscle you put in if that makes sense.
As for steroids I am 30 and used on and off since 17 and only bow from reading over and over are doing cycles that are more controlled and using them correctly.
At 17.i just done what you are prob thinking sus for 10 weeks. Brill. At 10 weeks you feel better. You look like a water balloon though but you think you look great. Then your depressed as you start slipping away.
First jab I just pumped in 1mil of sus and prob 1 mil of air. I had no idea that the 1 mil of air could been a mistake that ended my life.
Read up on everything.
Full cycles start,beginning,and end.
Start training. Train a year with a clean diet first. Steroids are there to help you to the next level. They will only work when everything else is in place.

All I would suggest is that you get to know your body. Play around with different types of training and diet routines. If you are in a deficit every day you will burn fat and thus get cut.

Awwwh

I just had 4 long paragraphs and I accidentally refreshed the page damn it.

I'm not gonna type that all up again, so may you please just respond to these simple questions I have:

You guys most likely have heard of Creatine, so does it work? I know it recovers and repairs muscle faster from what I have heard of, but does it also work for muscle mass gain?

Also, I have heard people say as long as you take Creatine, it doesn't matter if you get protein or not. Is this true?

And lastly, as long as my diet is in check and I take the stuff, how often until I see results? How much muscle mass will I build? I would be doing 25 situps, 25 pushups, and 50 squats (I can do them now, but it is still difficult) every day. I don't have gym gear or a gym near me where I live so unfortunately cardio is my only option.

What do you guys think for a beginner, and when will I start seeing results?

Thanks

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff... if you're not a troll and it's true that you can barely do a press up and cardio will only be running and nothing else why oh why are you asking about creatine? That's a serious question by the way.

Stop faffing about. If I were there right now I'd grab your sorry ass and drag you to a spot where you can do a press up. I'd get you to start with the 'girly' kind where you press up from either the hips or the knees and off we'd go. We'd keep at it until you were pumped or exhausted. It might take 5 minutes it might take 40. At no point would we talk about steroids, toning or creatine. I'd leave it a couple of days until you recovered and I'd be back to 'kick your butt'.

But I wouldn't do anything for you that you can't do for yourself - so get on with it.

No, BCAA's recover and rebuild the muscles, while creatine only gives them energy. It really works. Obviously, it is not a steroid, but it does increase energy levels, and it does so in a noticeable manner.

Top Bottom