Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time glute pin/2cc

audizz a4

So had my first time pinning in the rear. Taking 500mg of test Enan250 a wk and dnt wna pin legs twice a week so I did my first 2cc in the rear, all went well and had no pain till late last night. Now shit fugggn hurts! Can barley sit or roll over on that side!

So had my first time pinning in the rear. Taking 500mg of test Enan250 a wk and dnt wna pin legs twice a week so I did my first 2cc in the rear, all went well and had no pain till late last night. Now shit fugggn hurts! Can barley sit or roll over on that side!

Why would you pin quads whan your only doing 2x wk? Thats just ridiculous. Stick with glutes as you did. Its painless. Literally. Just rotate glutes. Stand in the mirror so you can see without twisting way around and let it fly. Just remember to aspirate even though its glutes. Not getting in the habit of aspirating WILL bite you in the ass if you ever get into quads or delts.
If it hurts alot now then aside from having alot of BA in your gear, it could be your technique. Were you moving around alot? Shaky?

Ye I think the pain might just b site trauma. I had my guy do it for me I cldnt seem to balls up an do it, only reason I did the legs was just because I've gone their self administered before, I'm going to be pinning tren eod in about 4 wks so Ima stick to the 2cc test in the rear.
As of right now I'm just putting alot of heat on my bum.

Top Bottom