Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time female user of deca?!

Fitsta

Hi,

I am 19 years old and took 1 ml of Deca Durabolin back on the 11th Jan of 2015 and am having trouble getting it off my mind.
I regret it so much it has made me depressed so much so that I stopped training... I have packed on a whopping 6-7 kilos now and am no where near the SHREEDED look I use to be!!! Can someone please help to answer my burning questions!!!! Every time I start training I feel like giving up because I feel like the deca will always stay in my system and keep water retention in my body!!!

Q1. Is it still making an affect on me from that long ago and only from taking a once off shot of 1 ml?

Q2. Is there anything I should take to get SHREEDED and get rid of this fat/water?

Q3. Is it all in my head?

Q4. Will this always leave an affect on me?

Q5. Will I ever get lean again naturally with a good diet and training?

:rolleyes:

Please help!! Im so depressed :(

Hi,

I am 19 years old and took 1 ml of Deca Durabolin back on the 11th Jan of 2015 and am having trouble getting it off my mind.
I regret it so much it has made me depressed so much so that I stopped training... I have packed on a whopping 6-7 kilos now and am no where near the SHREEDED look I use to be!!! Can someone please help to answer my burning questions!!!! Every time I start training I feel like giving up because I feel like the deca will always stay in my system and keep water retention in my body!!!

Q1. Is it still making an affect on me from that long ago and only from taking a once off shot of 1 ml?

What's the half-life?

Q2. Is there anything I should take to get SHREEDED and get rid of this fat/water?

Need a pic, defineltly bone dry naked! Need to see where the hidden fat lies.

Q3. Is it all in my head?

Don't know yet.

Q4. Will this always leave an affect on me?

Depends on the person.

Q5. Will I ever get lean again naturally with a good diet and training?

Again, depends on the person.

Please help!! Im so depressed :(

ah, I'v got the perfect cure! And it isn't/ain't steroids!

You should be fine. That 1ml is gone. Take DIM maybe if you have mood swings associated with periods. Might try ginseng AM and holy basil PM to stabilize your stress. GABA + tryptophan can normalize neurotransmitters.. Just get healthy and the rest won't matter. No more anabolics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the half-life?

Need a pic, defineltly bone dry naked! Need to see where the hidden fat lies.

Don't know yet.

Depends on the person.

Again, depends on the person.

ah, I'v got the perfect cure! And it isn't/ain't steroids!

lol ^^^what are you talking about?!? [emoji12]

This original post feels a bit like a troll but I'll bite anyway. OP it's in your head. The half life of deca is about 6 days and if you only used it once, you're fine. There's no leftover side effects like bloating. This is one of those situations where you chalk it up to a mistake made, dig a little deeper and power through the mental block. Start with cleaning your diet up. The other thing I'd add...don't ever use deca! Ever!

you should forget about using hormones, esp at 19 your body hasn't finished fully developing.

Top Bottom