Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time doing steroids taking anavar only please help

pao11

im 21 5'7 150 pounds

im taking 40mg of anavar for 8 weeks
20g as i wake up 430 am (6am is workout time) and 20g 9 hours after which is around 3pm

i was wondering if this is a good enough cycle to see gains from var and also what is a PCT after my 8 week cycle ive heard alot of people saying no PCT is needed but i want to be on the safe side thanks and God Bless!

you weigh 150 pounds.. that seems a little light, how long have you been training?
what is your goal?
what is your sport?
what is your diet? (details, please..)

40mg is sufficient for some gains.. but I don't think it's the wisest choice for a beginner..

im a runner and i just want to be a bit faster and i heard anvar could help...
i eat canned tuna rice and steak
and why is 40mg/day bad for a begginer any advice?
thanks

I think you will see some nice gains. Var is great for me. As far as pct goes, you will hear some differing opinions, as it may affect different people in different ways. I have done it with and without pct & honestly did not notice a difference. If you want to be safe and sure, run a pct (nolva, with a booster like tongkat ali, or unleashed)

I'm not well versed in training for speed but anavar should give you a boost in the gym. Are you looking to stay the same weight (recomp) or add a few pounds?

As for PCT - For this light of a cycle I'd go with Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack. You could have nolva on hand or run a low dose (like 10mg ED). Unleashed would be a good add.

Var WILL shut you down. Nolva will suffice, but you WILL need it, if not I would think that within a couple of months you will be back at the same weight as you started at, or worse, you'll be lighter. Even though it is a light dose thats 280mgs or orals a week. Better to be safe than sorry mate.

Thats a good dosage to introduce you to the world of gear, however PCT will be needed. You will experience an increase in strength & endurance as far as speed that determines upon the amount of fast & slow twitch fibers.

Good luck.

RADAR

Var WILL shut you down. Nolva will suffice, but you WILL need it, if not I would think that within a couple of months you will be back at the same weight as you started at, or worse, you'll be lighter. Even though it is a light dose thats 280mgs or orals a week. Better to be safe than sorry mate.

Meh. Nolva works but there are better PCTs these days. I say incorporate it but don't rely on it entirely and don't over use it. The products we have now days makes for a much softer landing...

Oh a runner.. that works.. it will help for sure.. especially if you're a sprinter..

You may want to head over to the diet forum.. that was not a good enough layout..

as for pct use nolvadex as others stated.

just my opinions..

Top Bottom