Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time deca npp

spacial67

Hey what's up guys I've been cycling aas for about 3 years now and I've tried most compounds that are worth trying. I've tried npp a few times but never deca. I've read a lot of info over the years about it but I wanted to get some opinions from you guys. Did you like it? How were the gains? How does it compare to npp?

deca is npp bro... deca is just the long ester and npp is the short so aside from that, its the same thing

Hey what's up guys I've been cycling aas for about 3 years now and I've tried most compounds that are worth trying. I've tried npp a few times but never deca. I've read a lot of info over the years about it but I wanted to get some opinions from you guys. Did you like it? How were the gains? How does it compare to npp?

With breaks right?

Same compound but Deca is super easy to use with the long half life. You can literally pin it once per week. Super smooth too.

Deca and NPP are basically the same thing. The only difference is the ester and half lives. It's kind like comparing test prop to test e/cyp.

This article explains NPP vs deca -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...lpropionate-(npp)-1487973.html?highlight=deca

I prefer NPP much more then deca. The problem with deca is the EXTREMELY long half life and detection time. Deca has a half life of 15 days. Generally speaking, a steroid is in your body for 4x it's half life after your last injection. Deca is still in your body for 2 months after your last injection! That makes it really hard to recover from and very suppressive.

NPP has a half life of only 5.5 days. You get all the benefits of deca but it's out of your system much faster.

Deca - half life of 15 days.
NPP - half life of 5.5 days.

I really love NPP. The frequent pins get annoying but it’s part of the game. Kicks in real fast and if you need to stop its out just as fast.
I run NPP with proviron only. Test makes me break out at the sight of it.. no sex issues for me. I actually feel like I’m on test. Everyone is different.

Top Bottom