Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cycle, some complications

Oliol

Hey all,

I been running 10 week test E cycle 500 a week, where I have two injections of 250g with 3,5 days apart. I also take 70mg daily of Anavar the last 3 weeks of the cycle. This is my first cycle and I had 6 years of lifting experience before I started, with good routines and diet.

I am traveling a lot so getting pct is hard from one time to another, now I am in week 8 of 10 in the cycle. In two weeks I will be traveling so I won't get ahold of any PCT, but after what I read in different threads you should have 10-14 days without any PCT after your last injection of test E because of the half-life. I haven't noticed any signs of gyno, but I have some leftover nolvadex, should I start running some Nolvadex now till I leave? 2 weeks? or should I just leave it and wait till I get back and then start with PCT? Also if i start running Nolvadex now I will be without it for 2 weeks while I am traveling, will that be a problem to stop taking it for a while and then start with it again?

Thanks. :)

My stats are

Weight: 210 pounds/95kg
BF: 14%
Height: 6ft,2inch/188cm

The timing seems fine.
When u come back from travels it will be 2 weeks since last injection.
But what is your pct going to be.
You have more than nolva planned?

Leave the Nolva alone for now, and just run things as planned until you come back from your vacation. Since you are going on vacation immediately after the cycle, and will be on vacation while the esters are clearing, there should be no problem. Start PCT 14 days (2 weeks) after your last injection. PCT is super important for proper recovery, so make sure you have a complete one lined up. Here is what I recommend for your PCT

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

I have a lot of Tamoxifen, Arimidex and HCG home. I planned to run it two weeks after last injection. Any thoughts?

So you guys don't think I should use some Nolvadex now for a couple of days before I leave for two weeks? I should just stick with the plan, have two weeks without anything after last injection then start with pct?

So you guys don't think I should use some Nolvadex now for a couple of days before I leave for two weeks? I should just stick with the plan, have two weeks without anything after last injection then start with pct?

if your going to start pct, start it. If not, dont.

if you just did your last pin your fine for 2wks..... so start pct day 15 after your last pin.....which appears to be after your trip. so begin it that.

but right now you could always take some hcgenerate, or osta.....

both would helpout a ton. hcgen will get tes production going and osta will keep your strength where its at now. N2BM for hcgen, sarms1 for osta. shoot, have it shipped to your hotel while your gone.........lol

Top Bottom