Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First-time cycle PCT help

Wada7

I have already posted in the Anabolic Steroids thread about my upcoming cycle and was given the following recommendations for PCT (shoutout to the guys that helped me).

As for PCT, you should use
nolva and/or clomid
Ostarine from sarms1
HCGenerate
DAA (optional, I like it)

I am running a 12 week cycle of Sust at 300-400 mg/week (haven't decided yet) and I already have Nolva, the rest I need to purchase. As of now, I'm planning to take the HCGenerate on-cycle, the DAA for PCT @ 3grams for 4 weeks, and Nolva for 3 weeks @80mg/daily tapering to 20mg/daily for the last week.

My questions are:

1. HCGenerate only comes w/150 pills so when should I take these on-cycle & at what dose, or should I just buy more?

2. Should I continue to take the HCGenerate for my PCT as well?

3. When should I take the DAA post-cycle? I've seen different results on threads, some say to start the PCT with it immediately, others say to use it weeks into PCT even after Nolva. Also, what's a good brand of DAA to buy?

4. Is Ostarine a good idea for PCT? If so, at what doses?

5. Feel free to throw in any other PCT recommendations!

HCGENERATE on cycle then run HCGENERATE ES in PCT. Take N2BM DAA in PCT.
Definitely have sarms1 ostarine and GW into PCT. Liquidex by N2BM would be a great AI to include

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Use the HCGenerate on cycle at recommended dose. DAA is a bit redundant for PCT purposes, and two SERM PCTs are outdated

Here is my recommendation for the best PCT.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Should I run the Liquidex on-cycle at all times as an AI or should I just keep it in case of gyno related sides? I've read conflicting info on AI's. Some say how it's best to avoid AI's because keeping some estrogen is good, while others say to run them at all times (because why even risk the chance?). What are y'alls opinions?

Should I run the Liquidex on-cycle at all times as an AI or should I just keep it in case of gyno related sides? I've read conflicting info on AI's. Some say how it's best to avoid AI's because keeping some estrogen is good, while others say to run them at all times (because why even risk the chance?). What are y'alls opinions?

Well, if you don't know how sensitive you are to estrogen sides, its hard to say how you would do without the AI. I would use it, and not risk it. Once you get a better idea of how you react to aromatising compounds you can expiriment a bit with lowering AI doses, etc..

Top Bottom