Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time to cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTiger94

I'm 18 and playing in high school still. It's sad I know but everyone playing football in the county is on the juice. What's the best steroid to use to pack on mass and strength?

I rather fuck up my hormones now than get beat in drills by a 16 year old everyday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I rather fuck up my hormones now than get beat in drills by a 16 year old everyday.

Against the rules.

Your too young right now. You are still just a kid and you havent even started fully developing test. Mess with it now and you will never become the man you were meant to be.

Plus you are in high school. You know how fast word travels around those kind of places?

All around not a smart rational decision on your part.

^ exactly why we don't give advice to 18 year olds... There's not enough maturity to handle AAS yet. Trust me bro, you can completely fuck up your growth cycle and possible fuck up your sex drive forever. Not trying to be a dick. But it's a horrible idea for you to run a cycle. Look up dieting information. Get some creatine and hit the gym HARD. It will do wonders for you. There is a fourteen year old kid at my gym who weighs 158 pounds and benches 315. He eats clean and dedicates most of his life to football and being bigger stronger an faster. And I know for a fact he's not on any steroids

My father is a bodybuilder and he made me in his image. He helped me get to a 460 bench but staying clean isn't going to cut it. Especially not when kids younger than me make my lifts look like warmups.

My father is a bodybuilder and he made me in his image. He helped me get to a 460 bench but staying clean isn't going to cut it. Especially not when kids younger than me make my lifts look like warmups.

Dude... If there's people younger than 18 doing 500 pound bench press then they should probably be competing in strong man competitions. Idk where u go to highschool at

Dude... If there's people younger than 18 doing 500 pound bench press then they should probably be competing in strong man competitions. Idk where u go to highschool at

Hahaha 16 year olds benching 500 pounds for reps. They must have something in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom