Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time clen/T3 cycle

sabbracadabra74

Would anyone please give me some suggestions on how to do a clen/T3 cycle for the first time? I was thinking a 30-day cycle doing clen 60-80-100-120-100-80-60 mcg each for three days (total 21 days) and then starting T3 on my first day of 120 mcg clen at 25-50-75-100-75-50-25 for three days each (total 21 days). So, the two cycles would overlap and the whole cycle would last 30 days. Any suggestions? I lift weights regularly, but my body fat is pretty high. I'm not sure of the percentage, but I'm 6'1" tall and I weigh around 340 lbs.

sabbracadabra74 said:
Would anyone please give me some suggestions on how to do a clen/T3 cycle for the first time? I was thinking a 30-day cycle doing clen 60-80-100-120-100-80-60 mcg each for three days (total 21 days) and then starting T3 on my first day of 120 mcg clen at 25-50-75-100-75-50-25 for three days each (total 21 days). So, the two cycles would overlap and the whole cycle would last 30 days. Any suggestions? I lift weights regularly, but my body fat is pretty high. I'm not sure of the percentage, but I'm 6'1" tall and I weigh around 340 lbs.

diet?

Dude don't do it! If your 340 and not under lets say 20% your asking for a heart attack. I am not trying to be a dick, you dont want to do that stuff yet. Especially in the summer. Dude clean up your diet and do a ton of cardio and lift hard. When you find your self having a hard time loosing more wieght then consider that stuff. Personally I would do GH. Just not those shitty blue tops I got.

swordfish151 said:

I don't really eat that much throughout the day, but what I do eat is pretty high in calories. Haven't really done much cardio lately either. I'm not really worried about losing muscle. I just want to drop my body weight.

ironhorse242 said:
Dude don't do it! If your 340 and not under lets say 20% your asking for a heart attack. I am not trying to be a dick, you dont want to do that stuff yet. Especially in the summer. Dude clean up your diet and do a ton of cardio and lift hard. When you find your self having a hard time loosing more wieght then consider that stuff. Personally I would do GH. Just not those shitty blue tops I got.

Bro..dont stear the guy away from clen/t3 because he should clean up his diet then guide him with the idea of GH..thats jut not bright...

Poster...your diet is key right now...not drugs...you must learn how to diet and train first .... people that "heard" it works...well it does, but not for the people that are on the on again off again diet...clean up naturally, loose alot naturally then think about it...

sabbracadabra74 said:
I don't really eat that much throughout the day, but what I do eat is pretty high in calories. Haven't really done much cardio lately either. I'm not really worried about losing muscle. I just want to drop my body weight.

Believe it or not in order to loose weight you must eat...one or two meals a day (especially foods high in cals) will just put your metabolism at a stand still....a good diet alone can have you drop BF, and cardio 3-4 times a week will speed the process.

swordfish151 said:
Believe it or not in order to loose weight you must eat...one or two meals a day (especially foods high in cals) will just put your metabolism at a stand still....a good diet alone can have you drop BF, and cardio 3-4 times a week will speed the process.

And using t3/clen stack without a dialed in cardio/training/diet program is a complete waste and will do nothing. It's not like you can eat a meatball hero and take a T3/clen stack and think you're going to lose weight. Get to the gym first.

I just wanted to steer him a way from a heart attack. Remember what happend to that idiot baseball player who took the eca stack and kicked the bucket? Diet and cardio is key for him right now. As fare as GH goes, I am just in love with it.

For someone my size, cardio 3-4 days a week at 30 minutes a day? Also, should I pretty much be eating vegetables and lean protein to cut the fat? I guess I'm just looking for something to give me extra motivation to work out more (i.e., cardio). The "supplements" seem to give me that motivation.

Hey bro. I'm going to echo the others on cardio and staying away from the clen/t3 for now. You could look into that in future but I would also suggest staying away from that right now.

There's a guy on this board that posted a few months ago how he lost well over 100lbs. Maybe he'll chime in.

Are you doing cardio 3-4x a week? Fasted AM cardio? I know doing the cardio kicked my weight loss into high gear. I had been losing about 1lb a week strictly through diet and lifting. I know you can do better than me.

How many cals are you eating a day? Have you tried going to 5-6 meals a day?

+1 on lean proteins such as chicken and even lean cuts of steak. Also switch to whole grains instead of white bread or white rice. I eat a lot of broccoli to fill me up. Maybe that would help you too.

Goodluck bro.

Top Bottom