Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time adding tren to my cycle

Hi everyone I will be dealing with tren for first time and this is how my upcoming looks like:
Wks 1 to 10 100mg tren ace EOD
Wks 1 to 10 500 mg test e EW
Wks 7 to 10 50mg anavar ED
Wks 1 to 10 0.25mg arimidex E3D.

got clomid and nolva on hand too, thank you guys

Your dosages look good but you are missing some important support supplements.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement when using the anavar as it is a liver toxic oral steroid. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com.

Your PCT plans also need some improvement.
I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Top Bottom