Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time adding NPP to my cycle

Dany Losaine

first time using NPP let me know if this cycle sound right for you thank you.

Weeks 1 to 14 Test E 500 mg/wk
Weeks 1-12 NPP 300 mg/wk
Weeks 1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg eod
pct with nolva and clomid
do you think this cycle will give about 10-15 pounds of lean mas in 14 weeks for the summer? thank you.

Looks good, but I'd run the NPP for the entire 12 weeks and consider increasing the dosage a tad. NPP is great and side free for the most part. If you're not scared of pinning, I'd start with 50mg daily the first 4 weeks, 75mg daily the next 4, and 100mg daily the last 4.

Gains will be based on diet and training, if those are on point then 10 pounds of muscle can easily be achieved.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD OR arimidex at 0.5mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Your PCT also needs some imrpovement. The old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is not optimal at all. A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Top Bottom