Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test shot, and it didn't hurt is this normal?, getting nervous?

Same

It was a sustotan 250 and i took it in the upper cheek, it had a little twing and that is it. Normal or not, first time you know

lots of test shots dont hurt.............i dont know what you took............but dont sweat it. no big deal,just cause where wasnt any pain.

Some get pain from Sust and some don't. I use 16 nile susts(white and green) in my last cycle and did not feel a thing at all. You may start to feel it the next morning and you may not. Good Luck on your cycle!

M18

congrats, me too.

Congrats, I did first today as well. Just 250mg sust(cyctohoh). Didn't hurt a bit when I did it a few hours ago ,12 hours later I barely feel it,,no big deal at all. Quite sure the shit is good(hopefully). I was expecting more of a challenge to open the amp as well, nice clean break. Finally i hope to see what all the test fuss is about. Doing 250mg every four days. Take-care

Hope i don't sound like a pussy or anything asking these questions. But i feel it in my right leg a bit. My leg just feels a little funky. Even a very slight numbness almost. How normal is that?

Top Bottom