Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E Only Cycle - 33 Years Old - Solid Gains, Low Sex Drive, Dosage and Duration Thoughts

Thanks brothers. I already picked up some aromasin and will take 25 mg every other day. Will report back with results.

Would you recommend I run the aromasin through PCT or end it as my cycle comes to an end?

An AI will help if elevated estrogen is the cause. (and it most likely is)
However, I understand what you've read, as an AI will cause the test to have a more adverse effects on the lipid profile.
So if you want to control estro sides with nolva, and rather tolerate a low sex drive (& sometimes depression), continue without AI.
The propecia may also cause the low sex drive sides, as it inhibits 5-AR, which in turn reduce DHT.
DHT may be hard on the hair line, but it is also very necessary for sexual function.
So it all comes down to what is your priority: low sex drive vs more unfavorable lipid profile (with AI),
or dropping propecia and perhaps lose more hair. (depends on your Genetics)

Very Good advice ^^^

Your hair loss is genetically predisposed so you're only slowing it down temporarily, and possibly fucking up your libido permanently.

Sensitive nipples are 100% estrogen related.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aromasin has 25 hr half life if I'm not mistaken so you'd be better off taking it ED, even if you halve the dose to 12.5mg

The Propecia is for hairloss. Why shit, what would you recommend?

I continue to read that one should not use an ai unless necessary. I'm not sure that sensitive nips and an up and down sex drive justify an ai.

Not challenging you but also don't want to take any adiditional chemicals unless necessary.

I could give it a shot for a week or two to see if I realize a noticeable change in these areas.

Without bloods no one can really help. Sore /itchy nips and wimpy erections do point to high estrogen but again, it's all conjecture at this point. Try aromasin for a week and see if it improves. I'd definitely keep the aromasin around for pct regardless.

Brothers,

I've been on 25 mg of aromasin every other day since Monday for my sensitive nips and low(ish) sex drive. In the last 24 hours I've noticed small acne spots on my arms and back and my hair seems to be a bit thinner. I could be imagining the hair issue but could both be a result of the aromasin or is it more likely a delayed side of the Test E? Would you recommend I discontinue the aromasin?

As previously stated, acne and hair loss were big concerns of mine before beginning this cycle as I'm very acne prone and baldness runs in my family. Since starting my cycle 8 weeks ago I've thankfully had very little acne and my hair line has seemingly remained the same (however I've been taking Propecia to help ensure that).

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

With this

I'd guess the Test E. Takes me about 5 or so weeks before I get much noticeable acne or big gains on TE. Seems like it needs to build up a bit before sides kick in. Aromasin will help with your estro problem. But would have been best to take it from the start. Do you feel any lumps in/around your nips? If so, it's time for Letro. Proviron would help libido and free up more test at the same time. Good luck bro.

Might want to try Arimidex instead of aromasin. Seems to work better for some guys while on cycle.

Top Bottom