Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test e cycle progress and BF% est.

dude you have very little muscle mass on your frame. you have to build a base on steroids. you are up 9 pounds in 3 weeks cause your muscles are being filled up with water, that is all.

i'm not even worried about your body fat cause you aren't fat, you just haven't put in the time in the gym. you look like you don't lift in the first and 2nd pic. steroids aren't magic, i hope you are realizing this and i hope you will finish your cycle, PCT. and forget steroids for a while and build a proper base so you can actually get something out of them!

i'm not going to flame you like other boards because there are zillions of guys hopping on juice who look way worse than you. i can tell you have some athetic background, you just haven't put int he hours

i have been consistantly for 4 years, started at 147lbs and made some ok at best progress in the beginning after that it was like i hit a brick wall going months without any progress and continuously upping calories (i maintain @3750) and getting almost 300g protein until i slowly gained weight and ended up just putting on fat. i have tried multiple different "proven" routines with the same results. now on cycle im gaining weight and my lifts are finally going up and that is what makes me feel good.

dude you have very little muscle mass on your frame. you have to build a base on steroids. you are up 9 pounds in 3 weeks cause your muscles are being filled up with water, that is all.

i'm not even worried about your body fat cause you aren't fat, you just haven't put in the time in the gym. you look like you don't lift in the first and 2nd pic. steroids aren't magic, i hope you are realizing this and i hope you will finish your cycle, PCT. and forget steroids for a while and build a proper base so you can actually get something out of them!

i'm not going to flame you like other boards because there are zillions of guys hopping on juice who look way worse than you. i can tell you have some athetic background, you just haven't put int he hours
i have been working consistently for 4 years, started at 147 and mad ok progress for the first couple years then progress slowed down a lot. the last couple years i have been putting on way more fat than muscle even tho gaining slowly. i have tried various different routines with the same results and am getting 4000 calories 280g+ protein to slowly gain weight. at this rate it will take me well over 10 years to get the "proper base" and im already 28.

^^^ working out 4 years is fine but if you aren't working out properly it is wasting your time.. building muscle takes time my man. you are too impatient.. look up the video on lobliners page where he talks about impatience. he has been working out 22 years to look the way he does.. 4 years is not a lot of time i am sorry to say.

steroids aren't going to speed the process up.

Top Bottom