Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E cycle. (I'm sure you guys are tired of this thread)

HXT

Starting my first cycle of Test E within the next month or so, Just wanted to see if I could get any advice for my plan
[I have no AAS experience. only experience with mild PHs in the past(Halo)]

Age 23
height: 6 ft
weight 195

Weeks 1-10: Test E at 500 mg/week. (250 mg Monday, 250 mg Thursday)
Arimadex [FONT=&quot].25mg/day
[/FONT]
around week 3: start HCG at 500 iu/week divided into 2 shots. run it up until PCT[FONT=&quot]
PCT: Nolva:40/40/10/10
should I add Clomid as well?[/FONT]

I wouldn't run HCG the whole cycle. My preference is an HCG blast of 1000iu the last 10-11 days before pct. Also I would add clomid 50/50/25/25 to the pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK first off, you never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]If you take some time to do some research on HCG, you will find that it does more harm then good. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]
Your cycle itself looks good. What needs a major overhaul is your PCT.

Nolvadex alone is not near sufficient for a PCT. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out in the article. It will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

the hcg and SERM pct has been parroted on forums for years by guys who don't even pct ...

hcg is suppressive so you never want to use it in pct obviously. anyone who wants to argue that is a moron because blood work does not lie and they have no clue how the drug works

SERM's during pct alone will crash IGF-1 and also bring nasty sides (just google all the stories). you at least want to run a strong T booster with your SERM's to offset those sides. i recommend hcgenerate

I really like the idea of 500mg test per week but the PCT is very weak. I would use the link Muskate gave you and follow it exactly as laid out.

As for HCG, I would stick to your initial plan. Most important it is to discontinue it while you are on PCT, otherwise you beat the purpose of the recovery process.

I have 0 experience or much education on SARMS. The rest looks like an amazing PCT, however. Ive heard a few rumors that sarma can cause vision damage?

The only SARM that can cause vision related side effects is S4.

Here is a good article for you read that explains the possible vision side effects of S4 and why they occur: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...e-s4-vision-side-effects-explained-28018.html

Honestly, the whole vision side effect thing is over blown. If you are using 50mg/day, I doubt you will experience them at all. Usually people only experience the vision side effects when using a dosage of 75mg+/day. Even if you do experience them, it's nothing serious at all. In short, the S4 molecule will bind to the receptor in the eye, which will cause a yellow tint to be seen in short amounts of time. If you stop taking the S4, the vision side effects will go away in a few days.

The SARMS included in the perfect PCT protocol (cardarine and ostarine) can not cause vision side effects.

I have 0 experience or much education on SARMS. The rest looks like an amazing PCT, however. Ive heard a few rumors that sarma can cause vision damage?

People only happened to have some yellow tint issues with S4.

However, the number of these cases is very small and would not call it significant.

Hair loss is just a part of using steroids. Some are worse than others. It is mainly a genetic thing but steroids will make it worse. The only things you can really do are use n2shampoo, rogaine, and finasteride. Be careful with DHT blockers like finasteride though because they have some nasty side effects.

Top Bottom