Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test Cycle - general feedback and advice please

Sounds like you've done proper research bro, unlike most newbs. So good job on that... Starting out cycling the right way.

As far pct... Looks good... Start pct 2 weeks after your last pin. Low dose clomid (25mg-50mg) + unleashed + post cycle, and forma at 5 pumps day and night for two weeks, then taper down to 3 pumps day and night for the last two weeks of pct.

Don't use forma on cycle AND pct. Pick one or the other because if used for an extended period of time it will suppress you.

I'd just keep arimidex for on cycle and forma for pct like I listed above.

As far as the cycle goes... The smartest thing to do is run test only so you know how you'll react to it and if you experience sides you'll know what's causing it.

But it honestly wouldn't hurt to do a low dose dbol kickstart for 4 weeks, if you want to. 10mg or 20mg is a great kickstart until the test kicks in.

Most people advise against it for first cycle though. And definitely do not use superdrol/beastdrol lol.

One other thing I would look into is running hcg on cycle (starting around week 4 or 5)... 500iu a week split into two doses (250iu) twice a week. Or at the very least get HCGenerate and run on cycle and pct... Run either one or both and it will make recovery a lot easier and keep your nuts from turning into raisins.

As for your workout split... I'd move around your shoulder day at least a day or two away from chest day.

Most chest workouts use your shoulders a lot... You don't want them sore and work them again the next day... Plus you won't be able to lift as hard on chest day.

I would also keep your reps lower in the 6-8 rep range and high weight. If your goal is to bulk up and gain mass. Maybe first set at 10 reps but do a weight that pushes you and makes you work. Then next 3 sets go heavier and do lower reps like 8-6.

I do like the 2 leg days a week.

If you do 10 reps every exercise then you're not lifting heavy enough. Lift big and eat big to get big.

Thanks mate. Great help on the pct timings etc. Ye legs is great, I'm not big at all yet... but I see too many guys on and off steroids who's upper body is like the hulk and their legs are like tooth picks. For some reason they feel legs are not important! I dont understand it?
But thanks for the positive feedback I feel the time I have taken in preperation was defiantly worth it!

As for your workout split... I'd move around your shoulder day at least a day or two away from chest day.

Most chest workouts use your shoulders a lot... You don't want them sore and work them again the next day... Plus you won't be able to lift as hard on chest day.

I would also keep your reps lower in the 6-8 rep range and high weight. If your goal is to bulk up and gain mass. Maybe first set at 10 reps but do a weight that pushes you and makes you work. Then next 3 sets go heavier and do lower reps like 8-6.

Also I will change my shoulder day. That makes complete sense.
Thanks

I agree, the push pull routine work in isolating the muscles Prior.
Push
Chest
Shoulders
Tris

Pull
Back
lats
biceps
and so on.

Nothing wrong with a low dose kick start oral to go along with your test. Ran beast and i do not like it, then next cycle ran dbol and it was awesome. The **** was 30mg ED and the Dbol was 30mg ED. Suggest starting at 20mg ED and go from there

Hello.

I have been planning my first cycle for about a year now.
I am 6ft 2in – and weigh in at 182 lbs – 23 years of age.

A year ago I was 154 lbs. This increase in weight was due to weight training 5 days a week and boxing once a week. Eating 2800 -3200 cals per day. Obviously this could be pushed up greatly on or off steroids, I will consume 3500 cals on the 12 week cycle and up that to 4500 when I am off it. I drink a lot of protein and eat a lot of carbs and protein and take pre workout creatine. Other than that I am clean of any supplements.

I plan on doing 400 mgs of test cyp per week split into 2x200 mgs pins for 12 weeks.

PCT I have planned - Unleashed, Post cycle and a low dose of Clomid. Plus maybe some forma but not sure if that is necessary?

I will have arimidex ready if need be.

My Training days:

Monday – Legs and Abs - Squats For 6 weeks 5 sets 5 reps working from 140Kg – 170Kg
Then for the next 6 weeks 4 sets 18 reps 90kg – 110 kg then back to the first one again for 6 weeks and vise versa.

Tuesday – Shoulder area – 4 sets 10 reps. 5 exercises.

Wednesday – Chest and triceps - 4 sets 10 reps. 5 exercises each. I do mainly bar bench instead of dumbbell purely for the compound.

Thursday - Off

Friday – Legs again same as Monday but hitting calves too.

Saturday – Boxing/Sparring

Sunday – Back and Biceps - 4 sets 10 reps. 5 exercises each.

Could you give me advice on what you might change on my cycle/PCT or training? Any advice on great high cal snacks I can cram in?

Any overall feedback would be great.

Thanks Kindly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate. Great help on the pct timings etc. Ye legs is great, I'm not big at all yet... but I see too many guys on and off steroids who's upper body is like the hulk and their legs are like tooth picks. For some reason they feel legs are not important! I dont understand it?
But thanks for the positive feedback I feel the time I have taken in preperation was defiantly worth it!

Haha yeah there are a few huge juice heads at my gym that literally have NO legs whatsoever.... Just freakishly massive biceps and backs... Looks stupid as shit lol

Top Bottom