Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Steroid cycle, orals vs injectibles and other variables

kryzz

Hi Guys,

I am 5'8", 160 lbs, 27 y/o around 14% bf and want to increase my lean mass by 5-10 lbs while dropping bf% if possible. I have 4+ years of training experience with the last year as the one in which I can say my diet was up to the mark. Please note I am not looking for much mass and if possible as few cycles as possible. I would just then like to keep my gains through proper PCT, training and diet.

I have read that my first cycle should be a test enanthate or something similar. I am interested to know if there is any oral cycle with proper PCT that I can do for my first cycle. I might go for an injectible cycle if there is no option. However as I said, If I can reach my goals through few cycles of orals then I would be more than happy. As for research, I am doing it and before jumping into any cycle would search everything about it. Any input is greatly appreciated. :qt:

Hi Guys,

I am 5'8", 160 lbs, 27 y/o around 14% bf and want to increase my lean mass by 5-10 lbs while dropping bf% if possible. I have 4+ years of training experience with the last year as the one in which I can say my diet was up to the mark. Please note I am not looking for much mass and if possible as few cycles as possible. I would just then like to keep my gains through proper PCT, training and diet.

I have read that my first cycle should be a test enanthate or something similar. I am interested to know if there is any oral cycle with proper PCT that I can do for my first cycle. I might go for an injectible cycle if there is no option. However as I said, If I can reach my goals through few cycles of orals then I would be more than happy. As for research, I am doing it and before jumping into any cycle would search everything about it. Any input is greatly appreciated. :qt:

I'm having trouble believing that your diet is on cue, you are 5,8 and only 160lbs

Please post your diet

I'm having trouble believing that your diet is on cue, you are 5,8 and only 160lbs

Please post your diet

Thanks for the reply, Infra :)

Iwanted to say weight is in 160s sorry my bad, to be precise am 165 lbs.

I bulked out to 176 lbs 2 months back and since then I have cut.
My macros for the day currently are 150-180 P/ 50-60 g F/ ~200 g Carbs and I am hitting 1800-2000 calories currently. Following IF 16:8 protocol.

Thanks for the reply, Infra :)

Iwanted to say weight is in 160s sorry my bad, to be precise am 165 lbs.

I bulked out to 176 lbs 2 months back and since then I have cut.
My macros for the day currently are 150-180 P/ 50-60 g F/ ~200 g Carbs and I am hitting 1800-2000 calories currently. Following IF 16:8 protocol.

That's no where near enough, for just maintenance level calories alone (meaning you are just maintaining your weight) you need to be consuming 2700-2800 calories a day

Start consuming like 3000 a day pf clean calories (not junk) and do that for 6 months and then come back to talk about using gear

btw if you are tryin to gain size IF is not ideal

Yeah you need to revamp your diet bro. I'm only 6 months past a major hernia repair, and I'm 172lbs at about 10%bf, and only 5'5". You have plenty of room left naturally if you learn hard and train harder.

Typically the first cycle is Test E or Cyp at 250-400mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Run HCG during the cycle at 250iu/ twice week.

Typically the first cycle is Test E or Cyp at 250-400mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Run HCG during the cycle at 250iu/ twice week.

That's incorrect, you run hcgenerate from week 4-12 then you blast hcg at 1000iu a week for week 13-14 and start pct in week 15

However he has no business touching aas till he gets his diet straight an puts on a proper base

That's no where near enough, for just maintenance level calories alone (meaning you are just maintaining your weight) you need to be consuming 2700-2800 calories a day

Start consuming like 3000 a day pf clean calories (not junk) and do that for 6 months and then come back to talk about using gear

btw if you are tryin to gain size IF is not ideal

When I was bulking I was consuming around 2800 calories a day and everything was clean ( no junk) as you said. I bulked for around 3 months on this diet following Mark Rippetoes SS and a standard diet of eating every 3 hours/5-6 meals a day. I bulked upto 176-178 lbs at around 19% bf. However right now I am cutting for the last 2 months and hence my calorie consumption is low and following IF which is working good. Currently sitting at 165 lbs around 13-14% bf. Everything is clean infact as you said. If am cutting my calories have to low right? I am forcing my diet to be this low for my cut, I don't usually since I have never cut before. I want a leaner look and it's starting show up.
If I start to bulk with 2700 cals again for 6 months I would bulk too much, most of which would be fat. I had been cutting with a view that If I use AAS i would any way have to bulk and eat around 2800 cals. Don't you think if I reach 178 lbs with 19% bf again after 6 months without AAS then I won't be a good starting point for AAS, since the bf% will only increase too much. I think you get the drift of what am talking?

Yeah you need to revamp your diet bro. I'm only 6 months past a major hernia repair, and I'm 172lbs at about 10%bf, and only 5'5". You have plenty of room left naturally if you learn hard and train harder.
Please see my reply above regarding diet. Have you used aas before? this is going to be my first cycle. I have been training over the last few years and nothing much has come up. I have been more or less consistent with my training however I have only been able to get somewhat solid diet for the last 1.5 year. Also I understand that I have lot of room left, but it's too much now bro. I mean I am 27 y/o with a 4 years of training background and I wouldn't overuse any aas stuff. I will think and research 10 times before putting anything in me and would only use the lowest doses recommended for gains.

Last edited:
Please see my reply above regarding diet. Have you used aas before? this is going to be my first cycle. I have been training over the last few years and nothing much has come up. I have been more or less consistent with my training however I have only been able to get somewhat solid diet for the last 1.5 year. Also I understand that I have lot of room left, but it's too much now bro. I mean I am 27 y/o with a 4 years of training background and I wouldn't overuse any aas stuff. I will think and research 10 times before putting anything in me and would only use the lowest doses recommended for gains.

Yes but what you don't understand is taking aas isn't goin to do squat with the way your diet is set up, trust me consume 3000-3200 calories a day and get some simple creatine and you will progress

Top Bottom