Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First steroid cycle crappy genetics

Charlot

I have been training for three years and I have really tiny genetics see, I'm only five foot seven and 135 lb and my body fat is like 18%. I'm only 22 years old and I'm willing to take advice from anybody on here. But the thing is I need to run steroids because I'm really embarrassed being this small and feel like the smallest guy in the gym. What is the best first cycle for someone with my stats

I have been training for three years and I have really tiny genetics see, I'm only five foot seven and 135 lb and my body fat is like 18%. I'm only 22 years old and I'm willing to take advice from anybody on here. But the thing is I need to run steroids because I'm really embarrassed being this small and feel like the smallest guy in the gym. What is the best first cycle for someone with my stats

You're 22 and 18% bodyfat maybe steroids not for you maybe they are but I dont support it

better start with sarms to get into it
cardarine gw 20mgs/day
ostarine mk 50mgs/day
cardazol 3 caps preworkout

good mix for getting lean and recomping while you change your body

too early for steroids kid but sarms alright

You're too young.

go for real food ..lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products .. almonds, pine nuts, walnuts ..

you are too young to start with... its clear you are lacking in your diet and training... you are many years away from steroid use and although you could consider sarms and peptides, you have a lot more work to do with yourself first man

Top Bottom