Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First steroid cycle in alcohol

35enzo

so I have a little dilemma. I got on a steroid cycle which was my first time ever. I'm 35 years old and I am 5 foot 7 with 16% body fat. I am doing testosterone only at 500 mg a week along with an AI. It was Memorial Day weekend couple weeks back and I had some drinks while on cycle. And then I plan on having a big bachelor party for a buddy of mine coming up next week. If I were to drink on the occasional weekend would it affect my cycle and how

If you want to drink on cycle use n2guard 10 caps and drink a lot of water
though I dont suggest it but you can still do it

if you are going to have weekends like this, just dont use steroids man... it makes zero sense to do so... a drink here and there is no big deal but consistently doing it, and having big drinking benders, its not conducive with this lifestyle... you have to make a choice man

Bro, you’re not ready to be running PEDs. You’ve already told us you don’t have the right mindset.

Stop the cycle, PCT then go drink as much as you like, after all it’s your life. Then train hard and diet for at least 6 months to a year, get your body fat down to maximum 12% (which would probably involve not drinking) then come back and look into MAYBE running a cycle if you have the correct attitude. Sorry to have to say this but hormones aren’t anything to do half-assed, this is serious shit bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your decision to drink is not best option, but do so if you have to and take some n2guard from N2BM Drink a lot of water while drinking alcohol

Top Bottom