Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First stand-alone Ostarine cycle.

Swelsh3

Hey guys,
I'm preparing for my first osta cycle and could always use second opinions. I'm 23 years old, currently 165 pounds (75kg) at 5'6" (167cm), roughly 9% BF. I'm looking to utilize osta as a bulking agent, however, since it'll be my first cycle, I plan on dosing at 15mg everyday, potentially titrating the dose to 30mg depending on results/how I feel. My planned cycle is 15mg everyday for 6weeks (unless I bump to 30mg after 3 weeks, if that even makes sense), followed by a mini pct of a test booster I have on hand which contains 100mg of methylated DAA, among other compounds. Calories are up at 4400 per day. I plan on getting blood work done within the next 2 days. Anything I'm missing, or that should be adjusted? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to EF swelsh! If you're looking for bulking results, I would just start with 25mg per day. This generally seems to be the most-effective dose for those looking for muscle gains with osta - anything higher is usually wasted. Also, your caloric intake seems a bit high for bulking at 165.

Thanks for the insight! The osta I have is dosed at 15mg, making 25mg difficult to determine, would bumping it to 30mg be overkill? 4400 cals is my high cal day, twice a week, when I train legs. My moderate cal is twice a week at 4000 and my lower cal day is 3x/week at 3600 cals.

You could do 30mg if it makes it easier for you. It's just that you probably won't get much more from the extra 5mg that you're using.

Hey bud,

5'4" 158lbs here, started osta @ 30mg/day and it's awesome. My Cals are between 3400-4000 depending on the day, and I'm putting on clean weight, noticeable strength, and I feel great. I agree with George, @ 30mg a day. I'm running an 8 week cycle and at the end of the month the results will be awesome. Best of luck man.

BD

Thanks for the input. Would 30mg everyday for 6 weeks cause any increase in suppression that 15mg wouldn't? BD- awesome! have you noticed any sides from the osta thus far?

Thanks for the input. Would 30mg everyday for 6 weeks cause any increase in suppression that 15mg wouldn't? BD- awesome! have you noticed any sides from the osta thus far?

I had the same thought myself regarding upping dose. Anyone?

There is no reason to go higher than 25mg per day of Ostarine. At that dose it is still only going to be 5-10% suppression maximum.

Top Bottom