Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Shot: View from the Dark Side

Redux

I took my first shot ever about 10 hours ago. It was qv Deca 300, and I gotta say, I don't know what I was so worried about.

I was so worried, I was even shaking a little before I slid it in, but it just went in with no effort or pain. That is probably because I was using 23's, but even so, I was twisting all around trying to get a better look at my ass, because it just didn't feel like anything had happened.

So, I aspirated, and braced myself for the ensuing pain from when I would push it all in.

Still nothing.

So here I am, ten hours later, and all I am feeling is a LITTLE soreness, and a lot of excitement.

Hope they are all this easy...

Good luck bro and welcome. If it's just deca alone you are doing don't let the others tell you you need more! If kept in shorter duration and if you eat well and train well and get plenty of rest you will gain well. Even IF it's just 300mg/week. If you are taking more than I will just shut up right now. BTW - you don't NEED test in your cycle.

Thanks, Mike

I am running the stack @

QV deca 300--300mg/wk wk1-10
Reforvit Dbol--25mg/day wk1-4, wk10-12

PCT with Nolva & HCG starting week 13

I have extra nolva on hand, and I will be taking Policosanol (for cholesterol) and Tylers liver protectors, because of the Dbol.

I have spend a lot of time on this board as well as the diet board, getting ideas about how to eat, and I think I have come up with a pretty good program.

I even bought a second alarm clock, so I canwake up halfway through my sleep and chug some n-large2.

Thanks to all for any advice.

Second alarm clock, lol, thats some dedication. Just dont forget, sleep is important to growing those muscles too.

Top Bottom