Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Short Cycle Advice

Ganjabodhi

Been lurking and researching for a solid bit now. 29yrs old got back on the weights 2 years ago after 2 year break (was a hippy did power yoga hike snowboard ect) 5'11 on a good day 165(should be 180 work never allowed me to recover or keep gains or even eat enough until recently, id drop to 150 and almost fall out at times. Gathered intel and made a solid 12 week cycle w test prop, cyp, dbol, exe, hcg, cycle guard by wicked, and a pct based around "the perfect pct" nolva clomid exe ostarine. short typing here. For my goals i want to add and keep man weight muscle and fat. No competition here so ive decided to go short cycle with all this gear around. A friend helped me source it and its legit.

Moving forward my short cycle:
week
1 prop 150 eod cyp 500 (mon thurs) dbol 30 exe 12.5 eod (or whatever i need) cycle guard 1-4
2 prop 150 dbol exe 12.5 dbol 40
3 prop 150 dbol exe 12.5 dbol 50
4 prop 150 dbol exe 12.5 dbol 50
hcg 3-400 mon thurs

pct after 72hrs 5 weeks off

4 QUESTIONS
i have cyp can i use it on the short cycle week 1 1/2? at my size slam 1000 week 1? if not its sitting on the shelf. less is more for my situation.

how can i do a perfect pct for a 4 week cycle? i got all this gear but want to take as little as possible.

Id rather do a 3 week cycle 4 times, what do you think? with what i have and what i want, also i still have the cyp for week 1.

Can i take test or igf sups listed below on or off cycle? theyre orals.
doing dbol first cycle and test for the rest may experiment w other compounds.

i have plenty of good ole sups thistle curcumin fish oil c d3 trib astragulus igf antler pituitary powder colostrum other sups. a solid diet could use help with not drinking dairy anymore to add mass, maybe taking lactase and chugging whey if it works. im looking to gain and keep mass over a long period of time staying on as little as possible. Im coming out of a hard life of lessons and hard on the inside, I can really use these cycles to get my physique to match my mental state. Yall juice heads have always treated me right in person and im grateful and thankful to get on my first cycles.

I will provide my personal opinion. I would not cycle to gain weight. That is dictated by diet. If you eat the same way, you will get the same results. AAS is not magical. Everyone thinks that taking them makes them big and muscular.. Your diet and exercise dictate that whether on or off AAS. AAS only assists in the above to maximize results.
As far as your cycle goes, i think that 4 weeks is too short. You will come back down as fast as you went up (depending on diet).
IMHO i think that the desired results do not warrant the use of AAS. I would spend your money on the good food required to gain lean weight.

That cycle plan is too short to do you any good, esp if you're planning to use test Cyp, the ester in that compound will take close to Two weeks before you start seeing noticable results.
If you want to shoot me a pm we can sit down and talk about you cycle plans. I have close to 35 yrs in this field.

Thanks radar sending pm, concluded after research a solid pct for a 12 week is required on short cycles (4-6). Decided to go on some peptides and 8 week all natty sup cycles, get my weight up then go on cycle. I am also considering putting it off and hittin it hard when im 40 and then going on trt for the remainder.

Top Bottom