Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first sarms stacking

Jarrodoh25

I am 25 years old and 6 2 180 pounds. this will be my first cycle and my goals are more muscle, less fat and energy. my plan is as follows, what do you think about this stack?

LGD 30mgs a day
RAD 20mgs a day
Nutrobal MK 50mgs a day

I plan on splitting up the dosages AM/PM and then using pre workout

your dosing is getting abusive... you are way above where you need to be on the layout you have right now...

you need to make sure you have top quality... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

I've ran LGD at 30mg just as an experiment . Would not recommend it. After a few days I felt really weighed down and lethargic. I would go with 20mg max, but start with 10mg. If this is your first cycle, 10mg should be plenty.. LGD is very anabolic and will add plenty of size if you are eating enough. More is not better.

I'd also think about just running LGD or Rad.. see how you react to one first. Again, if this is your first cycle.. you don't need to stack 3 different things.

There is no reason at all to use 50mg of MK-677. There is no benefit running it more than 25, just more side effects.

If you are not going to have any sort of Test base in there, I would limit the cycle to 4-6 weeks.

my fist sarms cycle was LGD, MK2866 and GW.
10mg LGD
25mg MK
20mg GW
I got great results at this dose, and it was only a 8 week cycle, no need to take 30mg. Like winthe said start with just LGD or RAD to see how your body reacts to it.

Top Bottom