Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First SARMS Cycle

3093Andrew

Okay guys after reading around and talking to some different people I kind of came up with this stack. So I plan on doing the triple stack from sarms1 and also adding LGD-4033 to the end of the cycle. The dosing is going to be this
1-8 week Osta 25mg/day dosed once in the morning.
1-8 week S4 50mg/day split dose 25mg in morning and 25mg in evening.
1-8 week GW 20mg/day split dose 10mg in morning and 10mg in evening roughly 30 minutes prior to my workout.
4-8 week LGD-4033 10mg/day in morning

For PCT I was just going to run HCGenerate from week 8-12.
Will I need anything more than that since they aren't really suppressive?

looks good to me just make sure your sarm's are from sarms1

i would do the GW 1-2 hours before your workout instead of 30 minutes to give it a chance to peak

Yeah I will for sure! I'm getting sarms1 triple stack they have and some lgd and alright thanks

I can tell you did your homework. Your cycle lay out looks perfect.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. All that you need as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. You don't need a SERM or anything like that.

Anyone who tells you otherwise was probably using fake SARMS and actually a pro-hormone. That's the problem with the research chemical liquid industry. There are so many fake and underused products on the market.

After the mini PCT, you are safe to start your next cycle of SARMS.

Okay guys after reading around and talking to some different people I kind of came up with this stack. So I plan on doing the triple stack from sarms1 and also adding LGD-4033 to the end of the cycle. The dosing is going to be this
1-8 week Osta 25mg/day dosed once in the morning.
1-8 week S4 50mg/day split dose 25mg in morning and 25mg in evening.
1-8 week GW 20mg/day split dose 10mg in morning and 10mg in evening roughly 30 minutes prior to my workout.
4-8 week LGD-4033 10mg/day in morning

For PCT I was just going to run HCGenerate from week 8-12.
Will I need anything more than that since they aren't really suppressive?

Technically you dont need anything more than a test booster. However, 4 sarms in one go is already a strong cycle even for SARMS, so I would maybe consider adding a little bit of clomid to the mix. Something like 25mg/ed for 4 weeks with the hcgenerate.

Better safe than sorry.

Technically you dont need anything more than a test booster. However, 4 sarms in one go is already a strong cycle even for SARMS, so I would maybe consider adding a little bit of clomid to the mix. Something like 25mg/ed for 4 weeks with the hcgenerate.

Better safe than sorry.

Okay,thanks for the info I'll probably pick some up.

Top Bottom