Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First sarm cycle post-surgery

34javier

I'm 34 years old I've been lifting 4/5 years consistently. One year ago I had surgery for gynecomastia where they remove the gland. It was gyno that I've had for many years since puberty. I read that sarms can cause gynecomastia and those who are prone to have had it before. Will I be at risk if I were to run lgd 4033 and gw cardarine

Real sarms dont cause gyno only fake sarms from enhanced athlete cause gyno they are prohormones
go with non hormonal sarms
20mgs cardarine gw
50mgs ostarine mk2866
add cardazol 4 caps preworkout

First of all, if you had your gland snipped then you wont get gyno again however you still do not want to get high estrogen because there can be a variety of bad side effects...

Second, sarms do NOT convert to estrogen... if you are having that happen then you likely don't have real sarms or you would be a very very extreme case in the bottom 2-3 % that have an issue...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

I'm 34 years old I've been lifting 4/5 years consistently. One year ago I had surgery for gynecomastia where they remove the gland. It was gyno that I've had for many years since puberty. I read that sarms can cause gynecomastia and those who are prone to have had it before. Will I be at risk if I were to run lgd 4033 and gw cardarine

Not here you haven't.

Cardazol ... take preworkout ...amplifies your resting metabolic rate, continual source of energy all day... boosts your endurance and stamina, making cardio easier for you .. there you go ..

Dylan has you hooked up on this! Check out sarms.forsale they will take great care of you.

Top Bottom