Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First run with tren

Meloncap78

Quick history. Lifting 7 years now, first 4 I got unimpressive gains compared to most newcomers. I was at the tail end of 34yo when I started and was not aware that my test levels were in the low 300’s at the time. Fast forward a few years and I attempted my first test cycle @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. gained 10 pounds of water which came off within 3 weeks of last pin during PCT. second cycle I ran 600mg/wk for 12 weeks + PCT. Pretty much the same deal. Got levels checked and the results were 291 total T.....I was put on TRT. At this point I was about 215lbs and 25% BF. I decided to cut. In 3 months I went from 215 to 180 around 10-11 BF%. I hopped on another cycle this time 600mg/wk test & 600mg/wk EQ. I ran this for 14 weeks. I hardened up nicely and got pretty vascular. I gained 5 pounds on that cycle leaving me at 185. No need for PCT this time as I dropped back to TRT. Still unimpressive. Granted when I started lifting in 2013 I was about 165 skinnyfat but I still never got the WOW noob gains. Fast forward to now. Currently 6’2 187 around 15% BF. I am in my second week of 300mg/wk test (my TRT dose is 200mg/wk) pinned M&Th and 75mg Tren ACE EOD. I notice my cardio took a small hit and I seem to have more stamina in the gym. I am hitting 4000 calories daily tracked. My main foods are Oats, almond butter, peanut butter, whole grain sandwich thins with flax, white rice, white potatoes, boneless skinless chicken thighs, whitefish, 80% ground beef, canned veggies (heavily rinsed to reduce sodium) and bananas. I drink one muscle milk non dairy shake in the morning with my oats and almond butter. It’s the only “supplement” I use, everything else is Whole Foods. Everything weighed and tracked in MFP same macros every day and no cheat days (I like it that way and it doesn’t bother me). I’m on a PPL with 2 leg days. I’m hoping to run this cycle for 12 weeks. I had bloods drawn right before cycle and everything was perfect. I won’t be able to get bloods again until after cycle because NYS. What I’m trying to find out is will THIS be the cycle that will finally WOW me? I have provided a before and after of when I started in 2013 to my current physique. I need some good quality size to be big at 6’2. Eventually would like to step on stage in the old guys physique category. Really sorry about the long winded history but I’m trash at cliff notes lol. Thanks in advance guys.

Attachments

• DE132BDE-3E26-4039-87EB-2886D3C158E8.jpg
    DE132BDE-3E26-4039-87EB-2886D3C158E8.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 103
tren will wow anyone. it is extremely potent. you will get the biggest and strongest you have ever been all things equal

you have excellent genetics you just did not tap into it originally. now look at you. great improvement

my only advice to you is stick to complete whole foods as you are already doing. real food is never in a tub or package. the results you are seeing eating that way is incredible because you are fueling your body with top notch fuel

Top Bottom