Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First real cycle 28 yrs old

Ayain

This is going to be my first real cycle I've ever done. I've done a couple in the past but didn't know what I was doing and they didn't go well.

I had a couple thoughts on what I should do. I’m 28, 5’10’’ 219 pounds. Body fat is 16%

Test only cycle 600mg a week

OR

Test 200mg a week and anavar oxandrolone 100mg a day + winstrol 100mg a day.

Which option would be better, i want to recomp

i would get your body fat down first then run test only at 350-400 mg week... you are wanting to run way too much... just stop with the nonsense with the orals at absurdly high amounts.. you dont know what you are doing and you need to stick around here and learn A LOT more before attempting to run any type of cycle

Test only but not at that high of a dose. I like to go with 300 mg per week with testosterone and you can see nice results and low side effects

This is going to be my first real cycle I've ever done. I've done a couple in the past but didn't know what I was doing and they didn't go well.

I had a couple thoughts on what I should do. I’m 28, 5’10’’ 219 pounds. Body fat is 16%

Test only cycle 600mg a week

OR

Test 200mg a week and anavar oxandrolone 100mg a day + winstrol 100mg a day.

Which option would be better, i want to recomp

I would do injectables and orals stacked

so
300mgs testosterone
50mgs anavar
50mgs winstrol
7 caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine

Top Bottom