Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First real cycle

adam777

I am 34 years old 6 feet tall and 234 Lbs. I have done one Anavar only 8 week cycle about 6 months ago. Should of read these forums first, because it was pretty much a waste.... That is why I am saying this will be my first real cycle. It will be a 12 week Test only cycle. I have read on a lot of these boards that test only is the way to go for your first. I have 200mg/ml Test cypionate (from a pharmacy) and I am getting Test Enanthate from a local source (most likely UGL) I have read that test cyp and test Enanthate are very very similar, so my question to you all i; is it safe to use both. I am looking to run 400mg per week for 12 weeks, I have enough test cyp to last 4 weeks and the rest of the 12 week cycle would be test Enanthate. I am unable to get more test cyp, but would like to use what I have. Is there any problem with using both in the same cycle? I also have 50mg Clomiphene Citrate from a pharmacy, will this be OK by itself for PCT? Should I also take it during the 12 weeks of taking test to make sure I don't experience gynecomastia? I have read AI's can screw up your cholesterol and I had terrible cholesterol after the Var cycle, so i am hesitant to use any AI. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, please remember this is my first go at this, so keep it simple as I am just figuring all this out..LOL

Cup/enan shouldn't cause any problems, nah. I'd have ai on hand if needed, tho I'm not sure about asin screwing up cholesterol, I don't think it does bad, if at all. I'd get some nolva and hcg too, that first pct sucks enough ass as is, you're gonna wanna blunt that as much as possible

Thanks for the info zmyj88. What is asin, sorry man this is all new to me. Just trying to do as much research as possible. What would you recommend for PCT mg/day

Hi I just want to say good luck with your cycle I started mine on Wednesday I'm doing 500mg of test e a week got second shot todayšŸ˜ and the last six weeks I'm going to do 50mg of var

Top Bottom