Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Real Cycle

vhpimp1992

So here it is, I am 21 (Yea it is young) I feel like I have reached my genetic max. I'm sure I haven't but I am convinced. I am 6' 2" 225 Lbs my bf is around 12-14 percent.
So here it is:
Week 1-10 Test 500mg per week
Week 11: 350
week 12: 200
Week 1-12 Adex .25 EOD
I have nolva on hand for gyno issues (I am gyno prone I believe got slight gyno from a superdrol cycle)
weeks 5-12 HCG Dosing I am still confused about maybe 200 Iu 3x a week.
Post Cycle:
week 13-17 Nolva tapered 40/40/20/20/10
I have formastanzol on hand and I am not sure where to use it. Through the end of my cycle and through my pct probably.
My diet is on point, I have a couple prohormone cycles under my belt. My lifts are all very good. Just looking for that something extra.

My concerns:
1.Gyno on cycle, should I have letro on hand as well?
2. I heard aromasin would be better then adex due to estro rebound?
3.When to start my Nolva? 14 days after last pin is the advised guidline?
4. Avoiding water retention. I know test is a high water retention steroid. I want to keep it down to the least, will the AI help with that? or should I use the formastanzol all the way through?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know I am young but that's why I want to do this, who doesn't want to look like Arnold in his prime at the Age of 21? I am going to do it regardless and I have 7 years of lifting under my belt. In which 4 of those are real legit years of lifting.

Advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

there is no way at 21 you are close to where you can be. you don't peak at 21. you are merely starting to become a man.

the tapering down is nonsense
and your pct is awful.

do more research

you will not look like arnold if you take steroids, there is nobody who will look like him so forget it. you can only look the best YOU can look. so best get that fantasy out of your head.

I forgot HCGenerate on my post cycle as well, No I am not at my peak I know that. Its cool to just knock peoples post without giving advice though and the looking like Arnold was a joke, Clearly I'm not going to look like one of the best bodybuilders of all time. I am glad that the moderators on this site would rather insult you then help.

For anyone that would like to help it would be appreciated. Also I meant I was running HCG throughout my pct as well and Forged PCT as well.

i'll help you out bro, but know im only doing it because i know your going to do this anyway and as it is laid out, it is a mess and your going to end up hurting yourself... there is no need to taper, im not sure why you are doing that but its a bad idea.... 350 mg the entire cycle is plenty.... take the nolva straight to the toilet... its garbage... your pct is in need of a lot of work... i'll post a proper pct for you... if your gyno prone, you want aromasin 12.5 mg eod.... it will keep your water retention low as long as you get quality aromasin... here's a proper pct

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

I forgot HCGenerate on my post cycle as well, No I am not at my peak I know that. Its cool to just knock peoples post without giving advice though and the looking like Arnold was a joke, Clearly I'm not going to look like one of the best bodybuilders of all time. I am glad that the moderators on this site would rather insult you then help.

Dylan has posted a great pct about 100X on here.. as have I. please do some searching and there is no such thing as a pct to fit everyone, you will have to mold your own pct over time to best fit you. if you want to have successful cycles and pct you have to adjust things as you go. if you have no idea how to do that then you need to stop what you are doing and continue researching or you are just wasting hundreds for nothing

I don't post the answers guys want to hear, i post the reality.. guys don't like it at first but they always come back a year later and say 'damn steve you were right, i hated you a year ago but you were right all along'

I never insulted you a single time, i gave you a direct answer to your concerns and told you to do more research. its like going to your parents and asking them which college you should go to. and then having them tell you 'you should research the colleges and do your homework on which one is best for you' ... is that insulting that they don't tell you what to do and spoon feed you advice? you are a man now time to think on your own..

you can start by reading the sticky's above, read the whole threads. then do some searches on what you want to run.. you should be researching everyday to prevent unnecessary mistakes

I would have gave the same answer as steve so loose the attitude, we don't get paid to offer advice however we do care about the members here, Don't like what you hear ? then there are a dozen other sites to go to.

Genetic limit @ 21?

Top Bottom