Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First real Body Building Attempt. Pros - give good advice here...

krmass24

ok guys here is the deal. I just started my new job as a personal trainer. I am lifting every day and my body can easily handle it. I am 155 lbs. 7% bf good muscle built since highschool. I am 24 years old and have been a member long enough to research a ton! I have tampered with a few non AAS things such as anti estrogens and creatine. I am taking fina for my hair which I lost a tiny of my hairline since I was young and I hate it so I bugged out. I am messing with durasteride too. it seems to have stopped the falling out of the hair. I am also lactose intolerant and the milk I can drink is lactaid milk. Very good milk but I can't have a lot of high protein natural foods because they contain natural cream or milk..

DIET:
200 grams of protein a day or close to that. Steak, eggs, chicken, met-rx bars, isolate protein. Mass cycle by Fizogen, Isotonic multi-vitamin, omega complex from gnc, also some other various herbs and stuff, glucosamine, glutamine, tyler liverdetox, ginger, flax, fiber pills do I need anything else??? Please tell me any supp. I left out. the fizogen product has a bunch of diff. creatines...

GEAR: 250 MG test enanthate. (are there any other that would be less harmful hair wise? )
Femara the whole way through
Do I need anything else? I want to keep it basic and safe for a first cycle. I dont want to go nuts. I am all lean muscle pretty much and it is going to show a lot. I might get stretch marks and I am afraid of all that stuff. I am 155 and want to be 185 at 5% bf. I have the means to work out enough now and it is time to make this happen at 24 almost 25 years old. I look 19. I have done fitness modeling and have great genetics for gains, just never ate enough... Thanks for any help and support guys. I have learned priceless information on here. Thanks, kurt :worried:

krmass24 said:
ok guys here is the deal. I just started my new job as a personal trainer. I am lifting every day and my body can easily handle it. I am 155 lbs. 7% bf good muscle built since highschool. I am 24 years old and have been a member long enough to research a ton! I have tampered with a few non AAS things such as anti estrogens and creatine. I am taking fina for my hair which I lost a tiny of my hairline since I was young and I hate it so I bugged out. I am messing with durasteride too. it seems to have stopped the falling out of the hair. I am also lactose intolerant and the milk I can drink is lactaid milk. Very good milk but I can't have a lot of high protein natural foods because they contain natural cream or milk..

DIET:
200 grams of protein a day or close to that. Steak, eggs, chicken, met-rx bars, isolate protein. Mass cycle by Fizogen, Isotonic multi-vitamin, omega complex from gnc, also some other various herbs and stuff, glucosamine, glutamine, tyler liverdetox, ginger, flax, fiber pills do I need anything else??? Please tell me any supp. I left out. the fizogen product has a bunch of diff. creatines...

GEAR: 250 MG test enanthate. (are there any other that would be less harmful hair wise? )
Femara the whole way through
155 and want to be 185 at 5% bf. I have the means to work out enough now and it is time to make this happen at 24 almost 25 years old. I look 19. I have done fitness modeling and have great genetics for gains, just never ate enough... Thanks for any help and support guys. I have learned priceless information on here. Thanks, kurt :worried:

Okay,

First your diet needs some major work .. this what you have posted.200 grams of protein a day or close to that. Steak, eggs, chicken, met-rx bars, isolate protein

I dont see any carbs in here except the shit coming from the met-rex bars. Also if you record everything you eat it help you stay on track. Have you calculated your BMR?

im pretty sure ur maintence would be around 1800 so to bulk iwould be eating about 25-2700 cals..

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you want to gain 30lbs and loose 2% in bodyfat. I would re-evaluate your goals right now they are unnatainable...

Also... what did u plan for PCT?

:) I eat a lot of other crap too! I just listed the main components of the diet that are responsible for most of the protein that I need. Carbs are easy to get. My long term goal is 30 lbs. Are you telling me as an individual I will never gain 30 lbs in my entire life? ... uhm... pessimist. I want to gain whatever I gain on a first cycle. I was asking what I left out because I dont know. You ask me what I am doing for pct. Why doesn't somone look at my current plans and say "hey bro! Add this and you will be all set!" not... ''Sorry to tell you you suck but what do you plan on doing about it to fix that, not that I will tell you..'' lol I am here for advice! I hope to get the answers I need here because I dont trust any of the peopole I know when I dont know anyone who is into body building at all. So what do you guys think. Should I trust the "inner circle" or go post on the -everyone sees it and gives their 2cents board. I figured on the underground board there would be more knowledgable bb's. - Anyone else? :)

krmass24 said:
:) I eat a lot of other crap too! I just listed the main components of the diet that are responsible for most of the protein that I need. Carbs are easy to get. My long term goal is 30 lbs. Are you telling me as an individual I will never gain 30 lbs in my entire life? ... uhm... pessimist. I want to gain whatever I gain on a first cycle. I was asking what I left out because I dont know. You ask me what I am doing for pct. Why doesn't somone look at my current plans and say "hey bro! Add this and you will be all set!" not... ''Sorry to tell you you suck but what do you plan on doing about it to fix that, not that I will tell you..'' lol I am here for advice! I hope to get the answers I need here because I dont trust any of the peopole I know when I dont know anyone who is into body building at all. So what do you guys think. Should I trust the "inner circle" or go post on the -everyone sees it and gives their 2cents board. I figured on the underground board there would be more knowledgable bb's. - Anyone else? :)

Listen first of all..

How is anyone supposed to help you if you pose an open ended question..
"eating alot of other crap" makes no sense to anyone... list your foods what you eat day to day everyday to see where you need improvemnts.

I said 30lbs on cycle is not going to happen. Loosing 2lbs of bf and adding 30lbs of muscle will not happen it will take time and is achivable...

Are you aware of PCT? Not sure if you are or aren't nonethelss it what is used to keep your gains, help restart test production etc...

If your going to run Test E i would run Nolva and Clomid pct.

With regards to your diet at 155 i went oout and calculated your maintence cals of 1800 that would be eaten on non training days im and i did the cals u need for gains at your weight which was 2700..

list your current diet /planned diet..

your workout routine...

Thanks for that bro. I appreciate any and all help. I eat steak subs which would include lettuce and tomatoes and veggies. I will probably eat a lot like this guy here.

7:00AM = 4 scrambled eggs
2-3 hardboiled eggwhites
10-12 Oz Yogurt
1-2 cups oatmeal
9:30AM = 44 Gram Protein Shake
11:30-12:30 = 1 chicken breast and 2 drumsticks
1/4 thick slice of roast beef
1-2 cups rice
salad (olives,mushrooms,fat free ranch, croutons)
3:00PM = 44 Gram Protein Shake
5:30PM = 8 Oz steak
5 Hot wings
A bunch of shrimp
some kind of pasta
8:30PM = either a couple tablespoons peanut butter or 32 Gram protein bar

I think right now it is more important to get the foods and the means of organizing it all together and get it going. I am ready to shove my hungry face every day with anything and everything I need. Once I get on an eating routine that is working and I am gaining a few lbs which would be a miracle in itself because it is HARD for me to gain weight. (we call my moms brother master splinter because he is so ripped naturally) If I see any weight gain I will know it is time to figure out my gear. I work out every single day and my workout is perfect. I am getting my NASM cert soon and I eat sleep and breathe training. I talk with master trainers every single day and have a library of books and magazines at my disposal. If I dont eat like a mad man I work out and get ripped but never get heavier. :evil:

i'd go for 500mg test e for 12 weeks

if i could go back to my first cycle thats what it would be... i ran 40mg anavar for 80 weeks & put on like 7lbs... was nice, but pricey too

Top Bottom