Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First quad injection...bad pip. *Pic*

LilLeo187

So yesterday i pinned my quad for the first time and i got pretty bad pip 30 minutes afterwards. The whole day i had to walk without bending my leg too much cus of the pain. Today it feel a bit better but its still very sore. I'm a little worried bcus the pain isnt that bad in the injection spot but a few inches away from it. I uploaded a pic so you can see what im talking about. I injected. Where my pointers finger is but the pain is where my pinky is and throught out the middle of my quad. Did i possibly massage too much that the oil leaked out into the fat?

Attachments

• 20160830_114410-1.jpg
    20160830_114410-1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 97
  • 20160830_114410-1.jpg
    20160830_114410-1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 96
I usually pin a bit higher closer to the middle of the quad. one time when I did a bit down I thought I hit a nerve and had the same issue as you..did you feel anything when pinning?

Sent from my Letv X500 using Tapatalk

Some post injection pain in a virgin muscle is completely normal. An injection can cause a muscle spasm in the area so you won't necessarily feel the PIP directly at the site of injection. As long as no rash develops near the injection site or you don't get a fever - it was just a bad injection and you have nothing to worry about. If a rash develops or you get a fever, go to the hospital immediately because you have an infection.

Here are some tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

I usually pin a bit higher closer to the middle of the quad. one time when I did a bit down I thought I hit a nerve and had the same issue as you..did you feel anything when pinning?

Sent from my Letv X500 using Tapatalk

No the pinning was pretty smooth except for the part where I try to aspirate. I had to pin two times because the first time I pinned when I moved my hand off the syringe to aspirate the syringe would move and hurt a bit so I didnt feel comfortable injecting. So I pulled it out and repinned about an inch lower. Neither of the pins were painful. The second spot where i injected is a bit sore but the first spot has no pain at all. So I think its the test. Before pinning I take a shower and run hot water on the area while the vial of test is in a shot glass of hot water. I apply pressure after the injection then masage after a few minutes.

Some post injection pain in a virgin muscle is completely normal. An injection can cause a muscle spasm in the area so you won't necessarily feel the PIP directly at the site of injection. As long as no rash develops near the injection site or you don't get a fever - it was just a bad injection and you have nothing to worry about. If a rash develops or you get a fever, go to the hospital immediately because you have an infection.

Here are some tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Thanks man you always help me out

When I tried pinning to quads, I couldnt walk for a week straight. So never again.

Maybe consider using glutes instead?

Yeah, why not do the glute injections instead? They are dummy proof, and it is really hard to mess up the things there. No wonder all the doctors prefer to inject in the glutes - it is the safest place to inject, and a really easy one.

I don't like where you pinned at all..

if you pin your quads you have to flex the muscle and pin the upper outer square at the highest point.. you are best served avoiding the area and sticking with easier spots .. to me you pinned way to wide on the leg

Can I just rotate the ventrogluteal every week? I only pinned the quads so I have another site to rotate. I still had pip there too but not like in the quad. I pinned my quad on Monday, today is Wed. and the pain already went down alot. Tommorow is my next pin not sure where to do it. Maybe delt?

Along with heating the oil, make sure you are pushing very slowly on the plunger. If found that if you go too fast it'll hurt during and for days afterwards. I prefer quad because I can use both hands(a little shaky) and I can see what I'm doing. I used to rotate chest and delts too, but i found it hard to lay down to sleep afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom