Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first post, first cycle (maybe)

ratboy

Hi all, first post here.

I've been reading this site for awhile and have been doing lots of searches and haven't gotten a really clear answer to my question as it pertains to me.

First some background info.
I'm 5'8", currently around 160lbs (the most I've ever been), have pretty low BF although I'm not sure exactly what it is and have never done AS.

So, awhile ago I started looking around for someone who does use AS and found an acquantince who has a friend :rolleyes: who could get me some. This was before I started reading this board. Anyhow, this guy gets me 4 boxes of Testosteronum prolongatum with five 100ml ampules per box, and says he'll get me "the other stuff" (not sure what he meant) later. Well, that never happens and I've had this stuff sitting around for at least a year. It's still 6-12 months before it's expiration date and I'm wondering if it would be worth using this amount or if I would be wasting my time. I'm o.k with the idea of injecting this stuff and don't have any contacts for anything else.

The amount of stuff you have is not worth using.

You can make contacts on this board but you will need to stick around and get to know the guys. Once we know what a great guy you are then the info will flow like honey in a beehive.

o.k., will do. It's funny but I've been reading this board for so long now that I recognize a lot of the user names, so in a way I feel that I "know" some of the people on the board.

From what I've read on here I pretty much thought that what I have isn't enough to bother with, I was just being hopeful. Thanks for the confirmation, now I can stop wondering.

What do you think I should add to this for a good first time cycle? I don't want to get a lot bigger (yet) but do want some nice strength gains (and 10lbs wouldn't hurt).

ratboy said:

What do you think I should add to this for a good first time cycle? I don't want to get a lot bigger (yet) but do want some nice strength gains (and 10lbs wouldn't hurt).

I would recommend an EQ cycle of 300-350mg/week for 8 weeks. You should get whayt you need from that.

Another option would be fina at 75mg/eod for 6-7 weeks.

Thanks for the info. :)

I was just watching the news here and they had a segment on the ease of ordering stuff on-line, not just AS. They got all of their shipments without hassles. Interesting.

Top Bottom