Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post! Need help!

rmaxey01

Help with cycle
Looking to do second cycle and need help critiquing!

24 yrs old
5'10"
14%
Lifting for 6 years, 3 years seriously.
Diet is in place and looking to cut the rest of the body fat while getting jacked before summer! Diet is at a 450 cal deficit, should I change or adjust that with the cycle use? Willing to completely trash this whole plan if you guys recommend something better!

12 week cycle:

Week 1-12 : Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-4 : Var 50mg Ed
Week 8-12: Var 50mg Ed
Week 1-16: Adex .5 EOD
Week 13-16: Nolva 40/40/30/20

Also I have clen on hand, should I put that in with it or not?

What is the best product to use for liver protect there's so many freakin opinions out there. Thoughts on HCG while on cycle or PCT or at all? just want to be safe and do things right this time around lol. Anything else to add on the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test is good, I'd run var weeks 7-12, run Adex weeks 1-12 and start PCT on Week 15 (no Adex, add some Clomid with that nolva if you can). You could run some clen at weeks 1-2 and 5-6.

I like Liv52 and milk thistle for liver protectants. If you do HCG, don't do it during PCT. With this cycle, I'd personally use HGC for weeks 7-12 at 500 IU's per week (split into two weekly doses).

I would run var up until the day before pct so you arent cashing as much between your last shot of test and starting pct

Okay I order liv52 do you recommend milk thistle as well? And HCG is that truly necessary at the doses I'm I agree with the var usage I just saw a similar cycle set up and was looking for opinions

Top Bottom