Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first pin..fuck fuck fuck

Also how i did mine;

sit down with your butt only just on the chair, place the start of your hand right into your hip then put your palm flat out. The i injected into where my middle finger ended and that was fine for me, I mixed up where i injected in the quad too.

1st pin site quads is not a good idea. But its kind of late now. Glutes are preferred first few. I wouldn't massage site unless you see lump of pooling blood from injection. You should be fine though.
I have always done my quads, I tried by delt first and got a nice little infection. I like the quads due to visibility and ease of using both hands.
*Once I did hit a nerve and my leg was bouncing like a crackheads, aside from that they've always gone smoothly.

I have always done my quads, I tried by delt first and got a nice little infection. I like the quads due to visibility and ease of using both hands.
*Once I did hit a nerve and my leg was bouncing like a crackheads, aside from that they've always gone smoothly.

Good I am glad it went well for you, it went well for me also. I do however prefer to shot glute as I don't stare at it, I know I won't hit a nerve and when I pull the needle out I know blood isn't going to shoot out all over the floor, the later 2 I have had multiple times.

For rookies the quads are the worst place to shoot.

Top Bottom