Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first pin..fuck fuck fuck

quick update...has anyone else exp pain (like cant walk it hurts kinda pain) for a few days after injection... i tried to forget about it but noticed it has gotten red...it takes me a good 30 seconds to get into thr car...im limping around telling ppl who ask that I hurt my leg doing squats...

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

quick update...has anyone else exp pain (like cant walk it hurts kinda pain) for a few days after injection... i tried to forget about it but noticed it has gotten red...it takes me a good 30 seconds to get into thr car...im limping around telling ppl who ask that I hurt my leg doing squats...

Ok Monday morning go to the walk in clinic. Tell them you injected some gear. They will check it out. Best to be safe at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

1" pin you need 2" or 1.5 " I feel the oil can sit around the SC fat aera, and spill out as a bump, the mild redness is the iratation from the gear, not an absess. in my op.. just use your glute,s then you can move your arms and legs lol...

Bro I was limping for about 3 weeks after pinning quads so now it's just glutes and delts.

Bro I was limping for about 3 weeks after pinning quads so now it's just glutes and delts.

damn. thanks for replies guys i woke up today and pain went down drastically but still a lil pain nothing like last night.....BUT area still a little warm...the redness seems to have gone..
there are so many signs..redneds warmth, pain swell its hard to know forsure...i have a little warmth but pain went down...i should be fine right ?

also guys being my first pin I blanked out and forgot to inject air into the vial before i drew, so second pin should I start injecting air its fine right??

plan on 23g 1.5 glutes

damn. thanks for replies guys i woke up today and pain went down drastically but still a lil pain nothing like last night.....BUT area still a little warm...the redness seems to have gone..
there are so many signs..redneds warmth, pain swell its hard to know forsure...i have a little warmth but pain went down...i should be fine right ?

also guys being my first pin I blanked out and forgot to inject air into the vial before i drew, so second pin should I start injecting air its fine right??

plan on 23g 1.5 glutes

Are you putting heat on the area?
Yeah glad it went down.
Yeah pump 2-3cc's air in there.

no heat.. i did run warm water on it during a shower...also there seems to be a small lump/ bruise when i run my hand on it..pain went from 9/10 to maybe 3/10... so im assuming the small bump will dissipate?

i will tell you exactly what you did wrong.. you hit the quads too low on the leg. that area is riddled with veins.

the easiest beginner injection if you are right handed is into the left delt. take some ice, numb the skin (not the muscle).. that is where the nerves are. swab it.. then go in with a clean needle.. it will be easy and you won't feel a thing.. trust me.

My first pin was Test E and Primo (1ml of each) into the quad. Couldnt walk properly for days, it goes after that and I was fine throughout the cycle then. Hitting the blood vessels can be fun too!

Top Bottom