Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first pin..fuck fuck fuck

No your fine body will get more used to it as well but 400mg/ml is gonna leave some sting and pain. Also if were shaking more is going to be more sore

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

hello mate goin on 4T is a mod so you get good advice, if it is the 400mg a ml compared to the 250/300 then this is why you are in pain, you are ok, it may get bad, very bad, glutes, onley poss... 400 mg a ml in a new spot first cycle, man can you still walk? i did my delt, never again! 9 out of 10 pain!! it will take a day or two before the real pain sets in, try ibuprofen it,s safe on cycle just, and is dam good fore muscle pain, na i do not think it is a infection or absces mate

400mg a ml, it,s fore rambo and Termanators .....

so call me paranoid but this is not an infection right ? its been a few hrs and well quad hurts like a bitch if i flex or try to... if i apply pressure light to area...slight pain...also the site is a little swellen but only noticable if i run my hand across site..

just wanna know if this is due to first pin pain on virgin muscle OR infection :S

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

You won't get an infection in a few hours, takes 2-3 days for a good infection. Quad muscles have the most nerves in them. What is happening is your quad is telling you to fuck off and its pissed you just stuck a foreign substance into your body.
Don't massage it imediately after injection. Wait, a few hours minimum or will leak the oil from under the muscle where the blood is to outside of the muscle to where the blood is not.
Also heat is good. Hot shower or bath. It heats the oil allows it to disapait within the muscle, brings in more blood to spread out the oil and allows better absorption into the blood stream. NEVER USE ICE!

no no sorry guys im doing 400mg/week...
first shot .8ml aka 200 mg
250/ml

so i only shot 200... pain in bearable for now, fingers crossed.

so call me paranoid but this is not an infection right ? its been a few hrs and well quad hurts like a bitch if i flex or try to... if i apply pressure light to area...slight pain...also the site is a little swellen but only noticable if i run my hand across site..

just wanna know if this is due to first pin pain on virgin muscle OR infection :S

You ARE freaking out...man.

how much did you inject btw? .5ml?

Seriously tho bro, its only been a few hours. The real pain doesn't set in for me until about 36 hrs after lol.

Put heat on it if you're worried. Take a hot wet towel and keep pressure on it. Rub gently. That will help break up any standing oil and absorb into the muscle.

But you're provably rubbing it too much already, and givig yourself a misguided deep tissue massage which is where the pain is coming from.

Quads are uber lean and the chances of missing are fairly slim relative to smaller or fattier (glutes) areas.

Just relax and wait it out. Nothing you have shared is alarming in any way.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

update : so the pain has gotten worse for sure. the site in stiff..walking hurts, still a little swellen..... so ive been reading around, wondering if this could be an abscess ?

update : so the pain has gotten worse for sure. the site in stiff..walking hurts, still a little swellen..... so ive been reading around, wondering if this could be an abscess ?

No man it's 90% just Virgin muscle inject pain.

I am sorry you are a stresser. It is not an abses bro just leave it the fuck alone.

Top Bottom