Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first ostarine cycle

juanmt

Hi everyone, im going to start my first cycle ever. I've never used arms or steroids, im 19 years, 6’,167lb and 10% body fat.
ill be taking 20 mg ostarine for 4 weeks, also a test booster if needed for suppression and i don't know if Nolvadex or Arimidex for an emergency like gyno

what do you think?
thanks

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about what SARMS are, how the work and how to make SARMS cycles and PCT layouts: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen so side effects like gyno are impossible. They are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all you need for a mini PCT is a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Run the ostarine at 25mg/day for 8-12 weeks and then run a bottle of HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. After the mini PCT, you are safe to start your next cycle of SARMS.

Id run 25mg/ed for 8 weeks (exactly one bottle) and then take a 4-6 week break.

Then if you are all good, given you check your bloods, repeat the cycle again

at 19 you need to be very careful what you are using. SARM's are minimally suppressive, but they are still suppressive. i would recommend you stick to ostarine for 4 weeks or less, and use GW only. don't use the stronger SARM's like LGD or S4 yet

You really don't need a PED at 19. Just by eating and training properly you will have really nice gains. If you are not seeing this then I would guess you are probably not eating near enough food. Especially at only 167lbs and 6'

4 weeks of Ostarine would be a waste - it will take 2 weeks just to feel its effects, so you would basically have just two weeks of full ostarine effects. You should run it for at least 8 weeks, and ideally for 12. There is no need to be concerned with gyno when using the real Ostarine, since it can not aromatize into estrogen, so it just can't cause gyno at all.

For PCT, you should have enough with a very good natty testosterone booster, such as HCGenerate ES.

Top Bottom