Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ostarine cycle

pimpski7

Banned
My monkey just took his first dose of Ostarine this morning. Day one is a frontload of 50mg followed by a maintinance dose of 25mg for 8 weeks. I'm really excited about this. Have done three steroid cycles and 2 prohormone cycles before. Hoping to get some decent results without the expense, sides, and injects involved with steroids. Never done a SARM before, so this should be interesting. Will keep posted as the week goes through. The S4 sounds good, but I can't risk the vision sides because I do electrical work in dark confined spaces.

A bit about myself. At the moment I am 5'6 weighing 162lbs between 14-16% body fat. Looking to increase strength and lean muscle while hopefully achiveing some good vascularity.

Max bench- 225lb, could probably do more
Max squat- 315lb
Max deadlift- 405lb

On day 8 now. I can't say that I feel anything yet. Recovery time is still the same. Strength increase minimal. I guess its a patience thing. I've stopped all pre workouts and creatine because I want to see exactly what type of gains I'm getting.

My rat didn't notice the effects of Osta at 25mg until day 14. That's when it seemed to kick in! Don't expect crazy gains, but you will see steady significant gains. Keep us up to date on your monkeys progress.

By dropping creatine you are actually ensuring you wont get an accurate idea of its effect. Assuming yiu jave been on creatine for a while you habe been working at an elevated level. As your creatine levels go down your performance should drop off some. So you have to tale that dropoff into consideration when assessing osta. If you stay at same level it means the addition of osta offset the dropoff from coming o ff creatine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the insight notjake11. Thats a pretty good point. Tomorrrow will be 2 weeks. I don't feel like I'm on anything at all which makes me feel like this isn't going to do anything really. I'm use to the feeling I get when I cycle I suppose. I find that when I drink a lot of caffiene I get a high while on this stuff. I can say this. I'm definitely getting fuller muscle quality especially in areas that needed some improvement. My vascularity has increased slightly. My strength has gone up slightly. More along the lines of pushing out some more quality reps on my bench and squat with the weight I've platued at. I will be increasing weight on everything this evening. I've gained two pounds, but I can't 100% says it is lean body mass because I take two pound shits. On another note, my recovery time has definitely sped up. I did an extremely intense leg and shoulder workout yesterday and I'm able to walk and sit fine. I'm being patient. I know this stuff is suppose to get going around week 3. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Haha I know what you mean about caffein + osta gets you high. Only lasts a couple weeks tho.

My rat didn't notice the effects of Osta at 25mg until day 14. That's when it seemed to kick in! Don't expect crazy gains, but you will see steady significant gains. Keep us up to date on your monkeys progress.

That's because it doesn't kick in for 12-14 days

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom