Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ostarine cycle

I've only ever run osta for 4 weeks. I'm doing an 8 week run right now and adding S4 and GW in week 5. Should be good

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I've just completed week 3 today. I've been dieing to workout. I crave it. I do not want to take a rest day. Nothing to crazy, but the stuff definitely works. I haven't been on AS in over a year, and this stuff is perfect. I've gained 3 lbs. My six pack is back and then some. I feel bigger, but I'm shredding up at the same time. The pump I get in the gym is something like a small dose of Dbol. The pumps are huge but not painful. I don't even have to flex, I just stay pumped up. My mood is definitely elevated. I find that I'm lethargic some days. I'll get the adequate sleep and food, but still lethargic. A tad bit oily, but no acne. I've done a couple amazing AS cycles and prohormone cycles, and I'm still very impressed with this stuff. My brother is on it with me too, and he goes to the gym twice a day sometimes. I can't deny that my joints/tendons/bones are a little achy. Nothing I can't deal with, but definitely noted. If I keep gaining like this, I'll be shredded by the end of my 6 weeks. LGD 4033 and GW50 are my next research projects

I've just completed week 3 today. I've been dieing to workout. I crave it. I do not want to take a rest day. Nothing to crazy, but the stuff definitely works. I haven't been on AS in over a year, and this stuff is perfect. I've gained 3 lbs. My six pack is back and then some. I feel bigger, but I'm shredding up at the same time. The pump I get in the gym is something like a small dose of Dbol. The pumps are huge but not painful. I don't even have to flex, I just stay pumped up. My mood is definitely elevated. I find that I'm lethargic some days. I'll get the adequate sleep and food, but still lethargic. A tad bit oily, but no acne. I've done a couple amazing AS cycles and prohormone cycles, and I'm still very impressed with this stuff. My brother is on it with me too, and he goes to the gym twice a day sometimes. I can't deny that my joints/tendons/bones are a little achy. Nothing I can't deal with, but definitely noted. If I keep gaining like this, I'll be shredded by the end of my 6 weeks. LGD 4033 and GW50 are my next research projects
osta/s4 and gw is no joke bro! for people that think we are pushing snake oil down their throats.. get out there and try the stuff! you will be thanking afterwards, unless you dont do jack-shit when using it, your body recomp will make you very happy !

You will love to do Research with GW-50, it's my rats favorite so Far ;) He has been on it almoust 3 months, and really loves the results. Sadly, since it's been so long, he has to take a break from it after this bottle is gone :-(
Well all good things have to come an end. Or go for a break at least, LOL! :p
I haven't done any Research with LGD-4033 yet, not sure how I'm going to fit it in my Research schedule. Main question is will I do my Research pre or post surgery that I will have on my knee af few months.

LOLZ @ snakeoil pushing :rolleyes: :D:D:D:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I got my days mixed up. On the 19th will be the completion of 3 weeks on Ostirane. I'm taking 25mg a day (1/2 mL) which should last 8 weeks. I don't see that happening. I'll be lucky if it makes it to 6? We'll see. So far results are outstanding. Vascularity is more pronounced. Veins that didn't exsist before are showing up, and the ones I already had are getting bigger. I've only gained a positive 2lbs on the scale, but my quality of muscle definition is where its at. Strength is slightly increased. Recovery time is amazing unless I completely destroy a muscle than its the usual protocol. Effects seem to have leveled out though. I do get more oily than usual. I sweat a lot. Aggresion has slightly increased as well. No signs of being shutdown. Nips are slightly sensitive at certain times. Now heres the negative side. My joints are definitely dried out on this stuff. Its bareable, but its achey. I'm about to pick up some monohydrate and double up on fish oil to see if that helps. I wouldn't even dare take arimidex on this stuff. My LGD will be coming in the mail this week. I'm adding that to this cycle. My buddy said he got dry joints from Ostirane too and said the LGD had the opposite effect. Now I know typically vision sides are related to S4, but I've been getting random blurry vision in one or the other eye. Wash my eyes and nothing happens. They were fine before this cycle. I guess we'll find out when I discontine use.

i'm on my seventh week of LGD and 3rd week into osta. I can say my aggression is through the roof. LGD makes me slightly aggressive, whereas adding osta to the mix is really makes me jump at fools! o.0

going to do a 12 week run, into my PCT and bridge it through a month more or so. My strength has gone up a few notches as well, as well as muscular definition. Great stuff when ran at the right dose. Got mine from unique.

good luck with the cycle brah!!:chomp::)

You will love to do Research with GW-50, it's my rats favorite so Far ;) He has been on it almoust 3 months, and really loves the results. Sadly, since it's been so long, he has to take a break from it after this bottle is gone :-(
Well all good things have to come an end. Or go for a break at least, LOL! :p
I haven't done any Research with LGD-4033 yet, not sure how I'm going to fit it in my Research schedule. Main question is will I do my Research pre or post surgery that I will have on my knee af few months.

LOLZ @ snakeoil pushing :rolleyes: :D:D:D:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thats what i hate about gw. at 20 mg a day dosage. they bottle runs out so quick! can be very expensive but i love the results

Not trying to hijack the thread but i was just wondering can you run ostarine during a cycle? Or is it best to run it in pct? Was thinking about running it along with katanadrol for even better lean gains.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom