Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ostarine cycle

I figure I'd up date on the strength status of this SARM cycle. My bench press max went up 40lbs. I was able to do the weight I've been working up to at 3 sets of 12 as well. I'm definitely able to put up more reps. Vascularity is very visible at certain points in the day. I've started getting hunger pains every hour. I eat every two hours. I'm starting to get a little impressed with this stuff. Nothing to extreme. I'm hoping it picks up a little more by week four. I'm going to give the LGD 4033 a go as well. I might add that in at four weeks if the ostirane doesn't pick up anymore. For $50 its definitely worth it. No sides. No feelings of being on anything. I started my preworkout drinks back up, so I'm not sure if the pumps I get in the gym are ostirane related or not but they are definitely there. The more I get into this stuff the more I just want to get back on a real cycle.

wait is that a typo bro? 40 pound increase in bench in 2 weeks? i dont get it.
well he did start by saying he could probably do more

maybe its kicking in and he finally gave it a max effort and the combination of everything gave an extra 40lbs from his start number

*shrug*

I figure I'd up date on the strength status of this SARM cycle. My bench press max went up 40lbs. I was able to do the weight I've been working up to at 3 sets of 12 as well. I'm definitely able to put up more reps. Vascularity is very visible at certain points in the day. I've started getting hunger pains every hour. I eat every two hours. I'm starting to get a little impressed with this stuff. Nothing to extreme. I'm hoping it picks up a little more by week four. I'm going to give the LGD 4033 a go as well. I might add that in at four weeks if the ostirane doesn't pick up anymore. For $50 its definitely worth it. No sides. No feelings of being on anything. I started my preworkout drinks back up, so I'm not sure if the pumps I get in the gym are ostirane related or not but they are definitely there. The more I get into this stuff the more I just want to get back on a real cycle.
thats pretty insane bro..ill be following this for sure!sub'ed

My monkey just took his first dose of Ostarine this morning. Day one is a frontload of 50mg followed by a maintinance dose of 25mg for 8 weeks. I'm really excited about this. Have done three steroid cycles and 2 prohormone cycles before. Hoping to get some decent results without the expense, sides, and injects involved with steroids. Never done a SARM before, so this should be interesting. Will keep posted as the week goes through. The S4 sounds good, but I can't risk the vision sides because I do electrical work in dark confined spaces.

A bit about myself. At the moment I am 5'6 weighing 162lbs between 14-16% body fat. Looking to increase strength and lean muscle while hopefully achiveing some good vascularity.

Max bench- 225lb, could probably do more
Max squat- 315lb
Max deadlift- 405lb

WTF did you front load it?

I only front loaded it the first day. Read on another forum figured it wouldn't hurt. This stuff is kicking in now for sure. I really don't want to take a rest day, but I know I'm going to have to eventually. Scale has went up 2 lb haha, but I feel solid and more fuller. Definitely got more definition. Fat is burning off a little too being that my abs are rock hard all day.

My rat didn't notice the effects of Osta at 25mg until day 14. That's when it seemed to kick in! Don't expect crazy gains, but you will see steady significant gains. Keep us up to date on your monkeys progress.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread just thought you might be interested in comparing notes. Yesterday was my 14th day on Ostaine and the first day I noticed anything at all. The first thing I noticed was an increase in appetite. I also woke up with a raging hard on. My wife loved it. I had more energy and a better overall attitude. I also had two zits on my shoulders. I never get zits. I had a great workout in the gym and my lower back pain is substantially improved. Hopefully things will get better from here. I plan on a six week cycle. Maybe eight of things don't plateau. I've heard Ostarine results often plateau after 4-6 weeks.

Pdelta. I didn't feel much at 14 days. Started feeling it at 2 and a half weeks. I was skeptical about the results, but now I'm convinced. Just waiting to see what happens when I've discontined. As far as the zits go, I've not broken out on this stuff, but I do get oily and sweat a lot similar to running AS. Same protocol take showers, clean sheets, change shirts, ect. Libido is definitely up for me too. Good luck man

Top Bottom