Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Mass cycle letro gyno help.

Big Mac Swole

Hey guys. So this is my second cycle.

The first cycle I ran was.
Test Sus- 400mg/week for 10 weeks
Winstrol- 60mg/day for 10 weeks
Anavar- 60mg/day for 10 weeks.

I ran this cycle with no problem. The cycle I am currently on is

Test C-500 mg/week 1-14 weeks
Test Sus-300mg/week 1-14 weeks
Deca- 600mg/week 1-12 weeks
Adex- .5mg ed
Winstrol- 40mg/ed
Anavar- 40mg/ed

I am at the end of week 4 now. I started noticing a small lump under both my nipples but they do not hurt to the touch and I can squeeze the *&^*^& out of them and they still dont hurt. Is this pure gyno? Or is this just some kind of swelling of the gland and not actually tissue being formed. If it is gyno I will start taking letro for it. How should I dose the Letro so I dont inhibit gains as much on cycle.

I am currently 22, 6' 2", 250 lbs, 9.5 %bf. I have proper PCT lined up for this cycle as well.

Thanks for the Help.

6'2" 250 with 9.5% body fat and you just started your second cycle? You sure you got that right? That's HUGE!

But Goodluck with the Letro. Interested to see how fast it works for you!

After the First week at 1.5mg a day how would I taper off that? Should I do 1.5 eod for the next week and then 1.5 e3d the week after that? Or is it better to taper it down as 1mg ed for the second week, then .5 ed the next week and so on?

At 1.5 at 2xday did this kill your cycle? Or did you just have one bad week of training?

The Adex Is keeping it under control and when I work out it seems to get smaller and the knot feels like it is breaking up. My friend Ran Letro for his and it completely cleared it up so I am not too worried about it. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

And yes these are my true stats and yes this is only my second cycle. I trained naturally for about a decade and played football and competed in Heavy weight wrestling. When I was wrestling I weighed 285 at 15% bf.

Train Big, Eat Big, Cut, Repeat.

After first week I went to .5 mg e3d and that worked for me the twice a day didn't kill me it dried my joints a bit and made me a little lethargic but worth it to get rid of the gyno

Top Bottom