Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First log, Dieselbolan 2.0 starter stack / hcgenerate.

Kevo1288

I am 24 5'7'' weighing 176lbs. I have been lifting for a few years, not as intense as most but I do lift 4-5 days out of the week. I have run a cycle of megavol with good results back in 2010 , then when I started my job in the beginning of January 2011 I kinda fell off the boat and stopped for around 8 months and then got back into it again.

I have been lurking these forums for a while, doing a lot of reading, so I don't ask any stupid questions , glad that I finally signed up.

Monday I received my hcgenerate from NTBM and let me say great service, answered/replied to my pm here very quickly and I placed the order friday afternoon and it was here on monday! Will definitely be purchasing more from that site. Looking into gear and bridge at the moment.

I received my Dieselbolan 2.0 starter stack today from MrSupps , again great service and quick shipping, nothing but good to say about both of these companies so far and I hope it stays that way! :)

Anyways I want to run a log. I will be running my cycle like this

1-4 Dieselbolan 3 caps per day (1 morning, 1 noon, 1 before I go to bed)
1-4 Forged Bromo 2 caps per day
1-4 Forged Liver support 2 caps per day
2-8 Forma Stanzol (instead of weeks 4-10) 5 pumps morning 5 pumps night
4-8 Forged PCT

I will run the hcgenerate 5 caps per day on cycle as well as during PCT (added this after, figured it would be a good idea).

I never ran a log before, so any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated btw!

I have a pretty good diet (i eat pretty healthy), I am going to maintain this diet while looking for extra calories so I guess you could say I am going to be doing a clean with some dirty bulk diet.

My goals are to just plain and simple get BIG and STRONGER!!

Any input would be great, as well as tips on how to run this log effectively and so people can comprehend it. With that said, I hope my stay here is a good one!

Last edited:
Have fun with the tack ill just pass on advice I have gotten before I did helladrol. Your pct is a bit light may I suggest

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/ post cycle combo
Forma stanzol
Forged pct

This is the advice I was given covers you all around. Especially since diesel has some sides listed in its description.

Why only 4 weeks and not 6?

Reason for 4 instead of 6 is because this is my first cycle since 2010, I feel like 4 will definitely be enough for me anyways based on what I have read.

I pm'd needtogetaas and he told me that I would be fine with this setup , I pm'd him asking when I should run the HCgenerate and his words were "This cycle will work just fine with the added hcgenerate on cycle".

I plan on running the Forma Stanzol during my PCT , I do however appreciate the input. I read a few threads stating clomid or nolvadex were not necessary for a dieselbolan cycle?

I was also thinking about ordering another bottle of hcgenerate and forged liver support to take along with the forged pct and forma stanzol. Any thoughts?

Also if I say anything and it comes off abrasive I apologize in advance, I don't mean too, I am here to learn / possibly be helpful one day.

Damn I wish I could post links, I wanted to post a link or two for some other threads I read about dieselbolan and a few debates people had about PCT.

If you want a seriously comprehensive cycle itch diesel pm dylangemelli he will set you up righ just include stats and your proposed cycle and goals he helped me out. Don't mention nolva it's shit old school and no one on here recommends it.

Haha ok I won't from here on out! I think I will be fine with the forma , hcgenerate, and forged pct as my pct just based on my research I have done. People say forma is actually better as a pct than clomid etc.

Thanks guys! Anything I could bridge this with ? something less potent/strong? Or will HCgenerate and the forma during pct still show me some solid gains??

Top Bottom