Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First LGD Bulk...Help/Advice Needed

Sanj_L

Hi

I am planning on running a LGD only cycle for my bulk this time around, i have bulked naturally for the past 2 years and kind of wanted an additional boost this season. I am 27 and have been training PED free for the past 3 years, only got serious about bodybuilding a year and half ago.

my stats weight: 73kg
height: 6ft 2

I have just finished a 16 week cut dropping to 6% bf as my scales indicate and from 13st 8 to 11 st 4.

i have already begun upping my cals the past week from 1700 to 2200 (maintenance) and stopped cardio, i have added a pound this week.

I need some advice about when to start with my dosing of LGD, i have read that i should leave at least 4-6 weeks of naturally bulking before i start dosing 10mg daily, to allow the body to adjust to the cals, and to build muscle naturally, is this right? or should i jump straight on it as of monday which i was planning to do alongside upping my cals to a surplus of 2800

thank you in advance for any advice or support!

Wait or hold off on the LGD for now. You weigh, in pounds, 158. At, as you say, 6'2. You don't need LGD - you need more food. If, as you've also said, you've gained a pound this week that's a good sign.

Here's what I'd do. I'd stay with the current diet because it looks like it's working. Add another pound next week and so on. When it slows to a halt I'd up everything (esp protein) by another 200-400 kcals and carry on. In other words what you suggest but for a LOT longer than 406 weeks. Heck until xmas at the least

I got you over at EVO but basically just start your 10mg per day and be in a 500 calorie surplus every single day. Do that consistently and you will gain mass.

The recommended dosage of LGD is 10mg/day. People really over complicate things. No need to taper up or down your dosage. Just run 10mg/day the whole LGD cycle.

I would spend the next month just bulking naturally. You are going to make really good natural noobie gains since you have been on a calorie restricted diet for so long.

After 4-6 weeks of bulking naturally, add in the LGD at 10mg/day for 8-12 weeks.

After the LGD cycle run a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT

Top Bottom