Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Injectible/Oral cycle stack questions

houseofpain

I'm currently on my second week in of dbol. I did 15mg the first week, I'm doing 20mg now, and next week I'll be doing 25mg and starting my first week of Test Ethan at 500mg split into two bi-weekly 250mg injections.

I plan to run dbol for 8 weeks stacking the last 6 weeks with Test and then following that with an additional 4 weeks of Test only.

Then I plan to follow up with a 3 week clomid cycle to get everything back online.

Is this a reasonable stack as far as duration and dosage? Or should I be adding something else to it? (I was thinking of adding a little deca or eq to the mix)...

You don't need to add anything, that's plenty.
I don't completely understand why you're lagging the test back two weeks though. Why not just start them both at the same time?
Although I really don't think it's going to make a big difference in the long run.

I don't think you should do any more than what you've got planned. If this is your first cylce, you should see how your body reacts to those compounds first before yourt stacking three or four drugs. That way you can tell what's really working for you. The bro is right, why not start them at the same time? This way you use the dbol to jump start your cylce before that test kicks in. 8 weeks on dbol is a long time IMO. Good luck with your cycle bro.

whats with everyone doing these weird cycles. First off for your first cycle 8 weeks of dbol seems excessive as it will lose its efficiency after about week 6. Also why wouldn't you have just started them together???

Scrap the bi-weekly injections...shoot 250mg every 3 days
Stop the Dbol at 4 weeks, wait 2 weeks and do another 4 weeks.
Wait another 2 weeks(i think by the timeline) and start post cycle crap.

hey bro

listen to the bros, they r right that u should start the stack at the same time, and 8wks of dbol is way too long dude.

As the terminator said:

'start them together...that will equate to less total time on...'

nice one bro :bigkiss:

The reason I didn't start them at the same time is because dbol doesn't seem to kick in for me until week three. It might be because I only start off with 15mgs, but that's the way it works with my physiology. And when I mean kick in, that's when I start noticing my weight and my lifts starting to creep upward.

My assumption, right or wrong, was that the test would react rather quickly, so starting it after two weeks right when the dbol was kicking in would provide me with the maximum impact of stacking it with the dbol.

As far as doing 8 weeks on dbol. I've done two oral only cycles before in the past and 8 weeks (ramping up and then back down on either end), seems to work well for me without any sides. I max out in the peak of the cycle doing 30mgs, so I'm not doing any mega dosages like some of the people here that report using 50+ mg runs of dbol. And I always follow up with Clomid.

Dbol alone in these types of cycles has netted me 12 new pounds of "kept" mass after each cycle. (Both times I've put on 15-16 lbs of weight during cycle). I recently posted before and after pictures in the members forum if you want to see my results so far.

I'm adding test this time to see if the gains will be any greater than what I've experienced in the past and also to get over my phobia of injectibles. After this one, I plan to go straight injectibles and leave the dbol behind.

Still sound like a bad idea?

Top Bottom