Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Injectable cycle help

mishuc2

Hi guys,

I would really appreciate some input/help for my first injectable cycle. I have done a tbol+anavar cycle before (I know...2orals....my liver is not gonna let me do that again) but this time I am doing it properly and going with injectables.

I am 23, 5' 11 and 180lbs and about 12%bf.

I want to bulk up to 200 and then cut so here is my idea for my first cycle and reasons behind it. I know most people will probably say I should just go with test e only but I only plan on doing these 2 cycles and then maintaining naturally, don't know if I'll be able to do that but still, that's the plan.

wk 1-3 tbol 50mg/day as a jump start
wk 1-8 test-e 500mg/wk - 2 shots (also considering dropping this to 375/wk, would this be better?)
wk 1-8 deca 200mg/wk - 1 shot
wk 9-10 test prop 300/wk - I understand test should be run longer than deca to get rid of deca side effects and I am thinking of prop instead of test e so I can start PCT in a matter of days instead of 2 weeks and minimize the time my body has to fight estrogen and cortisol on its own
wk 9-10 tbol 50mg/day to add to the prop

3 days after finishing the prop starting PCT with nolva at 40 for 2 weeks and then 20 for another 2 weeks.

I am somewhat limited as to what products I can get and arimidex and aromasin are VERY expensive and VERY hard to find over here but I can get nolva, clomid, proviron and possibly HCG.

Please let me know what you think and what i could change.

Thank you,

Mike

imo, if you just want to maintain naturally, it would be best to achieve it naturally, which in your case, 200@5'11, would not be too difficult with proper diet and training...
you can still most likely maintain it after a cycle, but why put your body through sides, and hormones that you could possibly not recover from, when your goal is somthing you can achieve without...

How about giving us your age & training history

moya makes some pretty valid points
RADAR

Hello

As I said, I am 23 years old. As for training, I have been training since I was 19 and 130lbs so I put on some size since then but in the last year I found it very difficult to add the pounds and with my goal in reach with one cycle, using gear is a very appealing prospect.

Mike

Hello

My supplier just called to tell me that he can get both Arimidex and HCG but the Arimidex is still expensive. I can get 14mg for a reasonable price. I am thinking running it .25 eod during cycle and .5 for 3 weeks of PCT. Also, for HCG I would go 1 injection of 1500 every 5days for 3 shots during the first 2 weeks of PCT. Would that work?

As an update to the cycle I am contemplating running 300 deca and 375 test per week. That would mean 1 shot of test+deca every ~5 days.

Mike

Walk before you run bro ,drop the deca for a first cycle ,run test only so you can see how you react to it.

Test
thats all you need.

RADAR

From what I've been told deca is a much better mass builder than test in that it creates a more muscly look rather than a puffy look with test. Without any first hand experience of my own I can't say if this is or not so. Since I only plan on doing ONE muscle building cycle I would want to get as much out of it as possible and not get too much fat to have to cut down afterwards. That plus the fact that I don't want to swell up like a balloon and then after deflate.

I don't know if what I said sounds idiotic or not to someone who used these substances, I've just been told that deca creates more lean keepable gains than test.

Past that, does the cycle, PCT + update look good if I were to stick with the deca too?

it's your body Deca has different sides then test so if you start getting gyno you won't know what compound is causing it,so basically you're shooting in the dark.

And don't think you can guess ,because guessing will only make matters worst.

RADAR

I understand progesteron gyno is different and you can't take care of it with nolva but from what I understand as long as you keep estrogen under control prolactin can't really do anything in your body. So wouldn't .25-0.5eod arimidex and perhaps nolva or proviron on cycle keep aromatisation/estrogen under control? Also, since deca doesn't really aromatise that much especially at 300mg/week and with just 375mg/week of test would estrogen be a problem in the first place?

Last edited:
Top Bottom