Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First home brew Fina batch vs ttokkyo

GARAGE GORILLA

High End Bro
Platinum
I just finished converting my first batch of fina. I have run fina in 3 cycles up to now and it has all been ttokkyo. I am anxious to see how the home brew holds up compared to the ttokkyo. I haven't seen any posts from anyone who has made the comparison yet. I converted 2 component TH kits and it was easy enough that I could train a monkey to do it. I have about 8 grams of tren and so far it has cost me an hour of my time plus $215 and that includes shipping. Buying that much ttokkyo even in mex is going to cost you roughly $700. All three of my previous cycles have been @ 75mg ed. I ran 2 six week and one nine week cycle along with d-bol and cyp and made solid gains........best strength gains I have ever made while dropping bf. I will be starting this cycle @75mg ed but I plan to get up to 150mg ed. I am also running QV prop at a gram a week and ttokkyo d-bol weeks 1-4 @ 30mg ed. I will keep you posted.

Top Bottom