Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First HGH cycle - Newbie

Cutting, and why not b4 bed? 1 hour b4 ok?.....or morning and mid-day (every 12 hours)?

Take your total weekly ius and divide by 5 or 7 (if you're running 5 on 2 off or just ed) use it first thing in the AM. If over a total of 6ius a day split the dosage into two equal injections, first one first thing AM and the second early afternoon.

You don't take it before bed because that is when your body releases the biggest pulse of GH. Approx. 2-3 hous after you go to bed. By using the GH at night what you're doing is supressing this natural release. Look at it this way you can have 1 or 2 doses of GH a day, if you're dosing at night you're missing out on a free one and you're further suppressing your natural GH. Make sense?

Take your total weekly ius and divide by 5 or 7 (if you're running 5 on 2 off or just ed) use it first thing in the AM. If over a total of 6ius a day split the dosage into two equal injections, first one first thing AM and the second early afternoon.

You don't take it before bed because that is when your body releases the biggest pulse of GH. Approx. 2-3 hous after you go to bed. By using the GH at night what you're doing is supressing this natural release. Look at it this way you can have 1 or 2 doses of GH a day, if you're dosing at night you're missing out on a free one and you're further suppressing your natural GH. Make sense?

Good info as always Fudge.. :biggrin:
I'm considering doing HGH also, but is it worth doing with nothing else? or just some orals and Clen/T3?

Good info as always Fudge.. :biggrin:
I'm considering doing HGH also, but is it worth doing with nothing else? or just some orals and Clen/T3?

If you're going to use it with an oral only use anavar along with T3. Clen is really bad for your heart and I just hate it, I think some OTC fat burners work just as well, as long as your diet is in check. Try it if you want.

Personally I would run it with about 500mg test and a high dose of anavar for 8 weeks at 80-100mg ED, AFTER your at or below 10% bf. You have to use GH for a period of 20-30 weeks to really reap the benefits of it, any less and you'll waste it.

GH+Anavar+Test+diet+cardio=peeled. Not in that order of course.

******** is the chinese generic blue top with no label

Please no naming brands,this is not permitted in this forum.

RADAR

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys for buttin in there has anyone used the hgh - no label blue top fit in the white box sug as a rug ive been offered some but dont like the look of no label gear

thanks fudge, it does make sense but, should you take more than 2iu's in one injection? How much can be absorbed at once? I'm taking 4/day so maybe i should do 2@7am and 2@mid afternoon?

Fudge, thanks for taking the time to pm me!

thanks fudge, it does make sense but, should you take more than 2iu's in one injection? How much can be absorbed at once? I'm taking 4/day so maybe i should do 2@7am and 2@mid afternoon?

Fudge, thanks for taking the time to pm me!

That can be debated for ever, personally I think once a day PWO is optimal. On off days use it first thing in the AM.

Top Bottom