Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First heavy cycle

NARshaw

should i change something here? This is going to be my 5th cycle I've done. I am going to do test E at 900mg and NPP 800mg. I want to kickstart things with anadrol at 50mg a day too. my contest is going to be in 25 weeks so this cycle is going to be 20 week precontest cycle then i will move to winny, masteron, var, etc. to dry myself out.

those are ridiculous doses.. you are just abusive in every way possible... have you always ran cycles at these absurd doses? have you ever had bloodwork? how old are you?

You are basically just taking everything and at high doses. More gear does not mean more results. It does mean more toxicity in the body though. I don't see a need to ever run more than 2, maybe 3 compounds in any cycle. If you did stick to test and NPP, cut your doses in half and run the anadrol the first 4 weeks. That is more than enough. Continue the test and NPP until you reach 12 weeks. Done.

should i change something here? This is going to be my 5th cycle I've done. I am going to do test E at 900mg and NPP 800mg. I want to kickstart things with anadrol at 50mg a day too. my contest is going to be in 25 weeks so this cycle is going to be 20 week precontest cycle then i will move to winny, masteron, var, etc. to dry myself out.

What type of contest? I hope that you are only giving a fraction of the information . Is this the only cycle prior to the contest?
I think I know what you are trying to do, but you need to provide more information. If I am guessing at what your objective is, I will probably give incorrect information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is your 5th cycle you should know what you're doing by now.

I am not sure why the negative feedback for someone who is asking for feedback.
Maybe he listened to someone who didn’t know what they were doing at first.
I have been in this for awhile and I am still learning. There are so many theories, combinations, synergies , etc that allows us to continue to gain knowledge. I would be silly not to listen to someone else’s point of view. I may discount it, but I will listen.

I am not sure why the negative feedback for someone who is asking for feedback.
Maybe he listened to someone who didn’t know what they were doing at first.
I have been in this for awhile and I am still learning. There are so many theories, combinations, synergies , etc that allows us to continue to gain knowledge. I would be silly not to listen to someone else’s point of view. I may discount it, but I will listen.

I'm not giving negative feedback bro I'm giving my opinion. At the OP's experience level I don't believe he should be asking others what dosages he should be running. He should have that figured out by now. Not everyone runs the same dosages. What's considered high for someone else might be considered normal for someone else.

Top Bottom